Instagram In‑Shop

Instagram In‑Shop

by Dev Cloud

Shop your instagram! Create an Instagram shop in minutes.

trueblue86

I had received an email from Instagram stating that my store is not eligible to be on Instagram. I had asked why but did not receive a specific response, e.g., the decision is based on Instagram's discretion.

January 5, 2020

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that. Instagram support is not the best forsure. However we don't have anything to do with their support. We are just an app that integrates with Instagram but we are not part of the same company nor partners.

Did you ask for an Instagram business account? Our app also integrates with regular Instagram accounts so there is no need to have a business account if your store got rejected for that. Could you please contact us at support@devcloudsoftware.com?
We might be able to help you even when Instagram doesn't.

Thanks!

Legacy Clothing Boutique

Makes shopping the gram from our website super simple. Thank you from Legacy Clothing Boutique

LuxWatchStraps

I like it because the photos of the day to day of my Instagram with the likes and commentaries, and the most effective is that it can take the client to the product page.

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you found the app useful to drive your customer from the instagram feed to the product page! We will keep working to improve it :-)

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

July 10, 2019

Amazing! We are glad the app works great for you!

Aroshataglia

Just installed it and it's working fantastic.
It's easy to use and I love the way the instagram feed looks (and can be shopped) on my store.
Thank you, Guys! Great work, smart app.

July 10, 2019

Thank you! The app aims to make the Instagram feed a booster for your shop! Keep up the good work maintaining the Instagram account up to date ;-)

Stash Lab Technologies

Very good customer support. I was able to get customization help!

July 10, 2019

Thanks! We are working hard to improve the customer support satisfaction every day!

Dontie Clo

Great app as well as great help service. Helped me fixed my issue within a day. Definitely recommending the app!

July 10, 2019

Awesome! Our goal is to make the app better for everyone with each feature request. So don't hesitate to tell us your ideas about how to improve the it!

Queenletics

This is a brilliant app i used in my online store.

July 10, 2019

We are delighted you found the app brilliant! Any doubt/issue don't doubt about reaching to us!

20eurofashion

Love this app! it works perfect for my website www.budgeteurofashion.com

July 10, 2019

Awesome! We are glad it fits your needs!

Statementpieces

Love this app! I just installed it and its so easy to use. Pictures and buy in one click.

July 10, 2019

Thanks! That's what we aim for! Instagram should be an easy to integrate booster for e-commerce stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6