Feedfy

Feedfy

by DevCloud LLC

Shop your instagram! Create an Instagram shop in minutes.

Phiniks Boutique

How can I get the shop button on instagram?

Gypsy Dreams Clothing Co

I really loving this app. Simple. I like that I can add or hide certain IG posts. Check it out at www.gypsydreamsclothingco.com

Yhsthar

Love it! Been using it for a while and definitely my fav app so far when it comes to displaying IG feed on your website and shopping Instagram gallery has never been easier!

Totallygoodtime

This app worked great at first and is so simple and easy to use. Then, it failed. Then failed again. And again and again. Now, it never works, like, never. I contacted support. They were super friendly and helpful...then it didn't work again. And again. *insert "fool me once" saying here*

June 3, 2020

Hello!

We are very sorry about this experience. We've worked a lot since the last time you've installed the app and now it's a lot more stable. You won't get these kind of issues now.

Thanks!

Executive Merchandise

I have just installed your app now.
I saw the video showing how it works. I appreciated but one thing I would like to see. The price of the products on instagram. Thank you very much for your service.

Freeland Apparel

App is easy to use! Great way to post your instagram pictures on your website!

First And Oxford

This is a great app! It's easy to set up with my IG page. Juan at customer service is amazing! He was able to resolve my issue in a timely matter. Would totally recommend!

Brooklyn Park

"It was so EASY to get set up. I love the Link to my website for each product. Love the option to add a new product. "

Monk And Moon

Overall very happy with this app and the quick support resolutions! Similar apps are clunky or require a lot of custom code to integrate with Instagram. This app is pretty much plug and play! Would definitely recommend as a great app to integrate with Instagram!

Postcards Home

My products are really visual and Instagram Feed and Shop allows me to show my customers how great they look in the real world. It really brings them to life, which increases sales!