Instant Brand Page

Instant Brand Page

by Low Fruit Solutions PTY LTD

A-Z Brand Index Page and Favourites Slider

Welcome Organics

Super easy to use! An excellent app!! Super quick and responsive support. www.welcomeorganics.com.au.

VaporDNA

Works great! Easy to use! Brand page looks beautiful. Russel is the best. Helped me customized my page even during weekend. Would recommend everyone to get this app.

DopeBoo

Fast to set up, super easy and straight-forward. Page speed leaves a little to be desired, but it does what it's supposed to do!

Little Rags & Riches

The tech team provides amazing support, incredibly responsive. Goes above and beyond to set things up and make sure things work. The app did not fit our needs precisely (just because we wanted a very customized option, not at all possible with any app out there). That said, of all apps out there, this is the only one that even comes near to what we were looking for. A+

The Curated Skin

Great, easy to use app! Support is excellent, Russel responds fast & fixes things very quickly. Same experience like with their other apps, the team is great to work with. App is definitely worth the money!

Helshop

It creates a nice brand page in seconds and is mobile friendly. Super service from the team and very quick response. Help me to style the brand page, so it match my theme. Save me a lot of time! Thanks a lot to Russel.

Synthetic Pro Audio

WOW!!!!

When I was looking for a brand carousel solution I didn't expect I will receive such a great service and quick response.

Firstly, It does what it says it does and it is very easy to install, I'm not a coder and using their guide, I was able to implement the brand carousel code easily.

Our carousel required further development to fit our needs and we've received quick, efficient and friendly service from Russel and the team.

Keep up the good work
Y

Snoring Beagle

Super smooth. Quick response from devs. Luv this app! Thank you!

Bwgonline

Super easy to install and really like that it automatically shows which brands have sale items