Instant Brand Page

A-Z Brand Index Page and Favourites Slider

$5.99/month. 10-day free trial.

SexyEmporium

This is a great app if you want a very easy to set up and use brand page that automatically stays up to date. It worked great with our shop and was super simple to set up. Great work, thank you :)

Kawaii Kids

Prior to using this app, we were using another one but it become quite buggy and the customer service to fix the issue wasn't there. We moved over to these guys and it was not only easy to install using our theme (we use turbo by out of the sandbox), the follow up service for a few questions I had was second to none. Today I noticed one of our categories wasn't linking properly and they responded straight away with how to fix the issue (it was from my end and an easy fix but its out of hours so I wasn't expecting a reply until at least tomorrow!). We use this app on 2 websites and so far, no issues, easy to use and shows up no worries on the mobile. Highly recommended.

Hebron Nutritional

A nice looking brand page in minutes. We needed a little bit of customization to make it work well with the theme. The support team completed that same day. Looks awesome!

Replicarte

I love this app. It is extremely important to my store having a great brands page. And this app gives me all the flexibility I need to create such a page.

Little & Loved

Our Brand Page has been down for approx. 5 days, the developers website is also down and I haven't had a response to several emails. HELP! Update, change to 3 star - this is now resolved - thank-you.

May 24, 2021

Deepest apologies. We had a technical outage with our domain provider that took our entire service down without notification. Service has been restored and we are moving away from this provider.

Erovibes.es

I use this app on 5 stores, the app is offline on all the 5 stores. This is not acceptable. it's a great app if its "online"

Wurzel Performance

May 24 -2021 - Still offline, emails doesn't work too, no way to make any contact with them... :( everyone still waiting for your answer ! May 22-2021 - Same situation! Up until today it was working. Now without warning the page isn't working and the app gives the following message.app.instantbrandpage.lowfruitsolutions.com’s server IP address could not be found. Also we've been trying to reach via email and: This is the mail system at host gateway33.websitewelcome.com. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system : lost connection with lowfruitsolutions.com[34.98.99.30] while receiving the initial server greeting

Nutrition Faktory

This is one of the best "brand" creating apps out there. We were able to create a killer brand page better than most we have seen. Also, their support is amazing. They were so helpful when we were making some major navigation changes. Would recommend them over any other app.

Nest 2 Me

Very impressed so far! This is the 3rd Brands Page app I have tried over the years. It was the easiest and quickest to install and set up. Also very pleased with the Brand Page load time, quicker than others I've tried when you visit the page. Thanks! Take a look at it in action at: www.nest2me.com - Baby and Parenting Store

LKNU PARFUMERIE

Hi, can you please allow this function to apply to other menu header as well, not just brands?

We really want to create a list of perfume ingredients and want it to present exactly like the "brands" page. It's a shame this app only applies to "brands"!

Thank you!