Instant Review

Instant Review

by Eggflow

Collect product reviews & Leverage social proof to boost sales

Lillymo

I have just installed the Instant review programe and I am now waiting to see the results from this. Its easy to install and use.

Stalids5

Very Good app but I don't know how to delete the mention proof by Instant review....Thanks.........

Soft Skin Beauty

Je vais regarder si cela va en ma faveur. sinon je vais les supprimes dans ma boutique, juste en peux de patience pour que suis d'acord

flairspecialsales

I used this app to n help get reviews and is ok very easy to navigate very easy to understand. Newbies are welcome super easy .videos available to your time. This will help you get better.

EcstaTech Online Tech Store

Seems easy and effective so far but will see soon enough if I will be adding the 5th star or not. To soon to tell yet but looks promising so far.

LeggingsVilla Fitness Apparel

I would give 5 stars but the app is missing the option to remove the branding. Can this be done? If so please help.

January 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We noted your request and it will be improved better in the furture.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a good day!

Rebate

good job, it's really good but I want to delete the mention proof by Instant review

September 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Can you let us know the detail more about your request? We will improve the app better.

Besides, we hope that you will be received more benefits in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a lovely day!

Top Coupon World

Really easy to use, perfect.
it permits to create a bond of trust between the sellers and the customers and so encourage them to buy.

Lady by Forte Boutique

I used this app help me build customer trust and increase sales, the app is very easy to use however the reviews are not posting to my website after I approve them. No contact or support number to help fix this issue.

July 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will help you solve this issue, so, please check your email to let us know the detail more about it.

Please contact us if you need any assistances via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a good day!
Eggflow Support Team.

KickinUp

This app looks pretty nice and easy to use, i havent got any reviews yet but ill update when i do. Nice UI and easy to navigate

July 9, 2020

Hi KickinUp,

Thank you for choosing us.

This is a great experience. We hope that you will be received more benefits in the future.

Have a lovely day!