Synkro

Synkro

by Tech vom Fass

Sync unlimited product inventory levels between stores

TURTLE® Ethical wear. Crafted in EU.

This app really does the job syncing inventory across our stores, and the customer service is really good and fast in responding!

URBAN LOCKER

Easy to use ! The last feature Clone Products is perfect and the support has been fantastic :)
Will highly recommend to everyone.

BLZ

We have 2 shops on Shopify, We used Synkro to synchronize inventory more 7K products (sync with Barcode/SKU). Works very well !

Mother ease

I commented on this product already from one of my other stores which uses this app. It really has saved me a lot of time, and the developer has been quick to respond to any questions or requests I have had.

Mother ease

We have a single inventory which supply's multiple different Shopify stores. When a product is sold in one store, this tool eliminates the need to manually adjust the inventories in all of our other stores for that product.

It took a little while to configure everything, but once we set it up, it has been working great!