Invoice Browse

Invoice Browse

by Growth Connections

Invoices and refunds serially numbered, monthly excel reports.

GewinnerKinder

App helps a lot with the automation of invoicing. Every invoice app does this to the customer, but to your backend (fulfillment, accountant,...). This app has a solution for it. Very professional!

And the support is incredible. New features (FTP backup and order# as file name) was implemented within 3 days. Outstanding. And even more features are on the way with our requests.

So I can highly recommend these guys.

March 10, 2020

Thank your for your great review. We will continue to work hard to keep you happy. More features to come for sure!

OLOA.IT

Amazing Customer Service!
I recommend this app also because you can give a number to each invoice you create and this helps me a lot!
Amazing invoicing App!

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your review!

SkinLabo ES

We are using this app to invoice more than 10000 invoices per month. Every single invoice is automatically saved on Google Drive which saves us a lot of time.
The APP is intuitive, easy to implement and customizable.
The technical support, especially Bogdan, is immediate, serious and always available and open to constant improvement.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your support, a truly partner that helped us improving our app!

The Poplace

The best app for invoices and the support is awesome. I tested 3 billing apps and this one is by far the best. I recommend it to you.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review!

cloud9toddler.com

Great app, it's super easy to use, and efficient. Not to mention great support from Bogdan! I recommend!

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your time to give us 5* review! We really appreciate it.

Pur Noisetier EU

Great app, amazing support from Bogdan :) We have used super expensive apps in the past and this one just does as much!

October 23, 2019

Thank you so much, we'll keep on working to make it better.

Heydorn

Great app and very helpful support with quick solutions. They do custom development for the app, so if you need something they find a solution for it!

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. We always try to fulfill all of your needs as much as we can.

Dropson

We are so happy with this pluging. It helps us a lot and the online chat support (Bodgan) is the best.

October 23, 2019

Bogdan is happy as well :) Thank you so much!

drivef-driveg e.U.

Very good support and fully customizable invoices. Also the pricing plans are fair. I can recommend it.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! My pleasure as always - Bogdan

Healtholicious One-Stop Biohacking Health Shop

the only app i could find which allows you to fully individualize your invoice and layout. Super easy to use. great price for an amazing app ! wish all were that good and affordable in shopify ! Customer service also super fast and super helpful when i had a question.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. There is always room for improvement but we're doing or best. -Bogdan