Invoice Browse

Invoice Browse

by Growth Connections

Invoicing, order printing and reporting.

Mayie

I am using this app to generate invoices and it does a great job! I can also export invoices as a batch file which we use to import into our accounting software. Also, the support team is very responsive and flexible to customer's needs!

May 16, 2019

Thank you for your support! We are here to help you anytime.

maressi2018

Great technical support. Bogdan helped us to customize our invoice template and start up fast. Cheaper than Sufio definitely!

May 2, 2019

We are here anytime to make you happy!

Surf House Patong

After invoice prefixes were deleted by Shopify we had challenges, with the tax receipts.

Invoice browse is the only one (as far as I am aware) who is able to create own receipts in numeric order for each POS location!
The whole system is automatic, and the customer service created the invoice template for free us in a few hours after we had requested the changes.

Great app!

May 16, 2019

Our team is indeed flexible with implementation of custom features like this. Thank you for your review!

Raya Divers

We needed good looking automatic invoicing software for our POS and onlinestore, and in couple minutes I was able to set everything up, with this app.

The customer service fulfilled all of our needs and more! I highly recommend this app!

October 23, 2019

It's been 1year since we first talked. Thank you for supporting us!

RayadiversPOS

Absolutely outstanding support!

We had issues with multiple POS locations, and this app can automatically create invoices in numeric order for each POS location!

Also very good for reporting, because of Excel exports! I can highly recommend this app for any Online store/POS user!

Also the support fulfilled all of the wishes in no time!

May 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, we will keep up the work to see you guys happy!

BARZETTI

Mass invoicing and a 5 star customer support. This is all you need to know before installing this app.

May 16, 2019

Thank you for you support!

DivinoShop

I'm using this app to do the invoice job, it is very user friendly (count that i'm a at the very bigginng of shopify), you can plug-in with the shipping company for air waybill (AWB). Also you can manage customers very easily, edit invoice and other cool stuff. By the way you can try it for free for about 500 invoice, so this is a great stuff again. Thanks a lot for the opportunity, I will continue with the paid version for sure. All good! Great job! P.S. - It provides a very good support from creator (real time with the dialogue box).

May 16, 2019

To be honest, we’ve chaged the limit to only 50 free invoices. This should be enough to get anybody started with the sales. However, we can extend this range on your request if necessary. Thank you for your time to give us a 5* review. Tty on chat!

Demp Store

The app is great !
I was attended to promptly and solved my needs . Excellent customer service....

May 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We’ll continue our hard work to keep the quality of support at stellar levels.

Superlative.ro

O aplicatie care mi-a satisfacut toate cerintele de care aveam nevoie..si nu e doar o simpla aplicatie de facturare..este un manager care iti ofera tot ce ai nevoie

May 2, 2019

Multumim pentru feedback, salutari tuturor din Romania!

2 Next