Jewelry Solutions

Jewelry Solutions

by UDT, LLC

Convert your store into a powerful jewelry business

Manol Diamant

I had a problem to install the app in my online store I contacted support but they never replyed....

July 9, 2021

Manol, thank you. But we have found 2 tickets from you (#86 and #328) and both were replied on the next day. Could you please specify if there is any other additional request pending? If you prefer, contact us at support@jewelry.solutions. Sincerely.

Mical Jewelry

just started using this app and so far it has checked off all of my requirements. Glad I found something that can help me launch.

June 17, 2021

Mical, thank you for your support.

M&V Vanguard Jewelry

Jewelry Solutions app started working fine in the beginning, but after 4 weeks of working the app crashed. I have been trying to reach their support and it has been over a week now and I have not received any email back regarding to my issue.

May 11, 2021

M&V Vanguard Jewelry, thank you for your feedback and patience. As we talked on the phone, we are under an incredible amount of work due to the pandemic and demand of our services, but we are replying everyone as soon as possible. Sincerely.

Cavreu

I wonder how long it can take to verify my account? And if the connection with suppliers is free, cause I've seen one which expects 120 fees a month I have just chat with a woman from the RAPnET, and she said that they could give me credentials just if my company is registered as a jewellery shop for at least one year, and the products available via this app are not all the products. Their are just very few products available via jewellery solution from Rap Net

February 22, 2021

Cavreu, thank you for your feedback, but we are not associated with RapNet and its policies. We just provide the solution to connect Shopify with RapNet. Sincerely.

GITANO GEMS

we had so many customizations to get our store off the ground and the developer has been extremely helpful and diligent in customizations. We could not possibly be more pleased. Highly recommended!!! We love jewelry solutions!!!!! <3

November 17, 2020

Gitano Gems, thank you very much for you feedback. we are under an incredible amout of work due to the pandemic demands. We are releasing a large update, with incredible features in couple weeks and would love to help you with all your demands. We have replied your ticket. Thank you.

Thailand Gem

This app is great, easy to use and friendly. The product filter, video and 360 view are the essential feathers that every jewelry website must have. They are very helpful. I’m satisfied with the customer service.

November 11, 2020

Thank you very much. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

Japan Auction House

This app is great! They are super helpful and will listen to your every need with care. I required a lot of customizations for my website and they were done with ease and in a timely manner. I’m extremely satisfied with the customer service and quality of this app and recommend it to anyone who is looking to sell jewelry in Shopify.

June 30, 2020

Hi, thank you for working with us! We are glad to help your business. If you need anything, please contact us. :-)

Athra

This app is very helpful for our business! It easily synced with our website. Installation is also quick and straightforward.

April 17, 2020

Athra, thank you for trusting in our solution. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

AviantJewelers

Very Good people. they were a little late to reply but the company works with you to tailor the app the way you like. i highly recommend them to anyone who is a jewelry seller on shopify

April 7, 2020

AviantJewelers, thank you for understanding and working very closely with us. We are adjusting our team according to the recent market demand. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Sweet Bling

I love this app! It was SUPER easy to install and integrate with my website. As a retailer, I was able to connect with a wholesaler I use. Instead of uploading the products one by one, I clicked on a list of products I wanted to add and they were in my list of products. I then specified the collections I wanted them to go in and voila! They are now on my website. The support team was awesome. I had the app integrated in less than 10 minutes.

November 20, 2019

Thank you. We strive to deliver the best experience to our clients and our support can assist you in anything you might need to improve your store displaying, processes and sales conversion. Do not hesitate to contact us.

Previous 1