Jewelry Solutions

Jewelry Solutions | Reviews

by UDT, LLC

B2B jewelry marketplace and experience optimization

Adamas International

Too bad there are no six stars because you guys deserve it. Everything that other apps offer for crazy amounts of money, you have for free, and it's easy to work through the app. I have to mention the support team that has been fantastic with their help. Special thanks to Renato, who is doing a great job of guiding me through every process in detail !!!

shoprmcgems

I am trying to use this app but unfortunately no luck and no support at all. I am still waiting for your reply...

September 11, 2021

Yesterday we received your support email asking: "Would like to know more about your app?" and we have replied it in the same day. Could you please clarify your question? We would like to understand you and provide the best experience possible. Sincerely.

Bennett Jewelry Co.

I am writing this review in hoping to get in contact with this company. I have email multiple times and get meet with a response saying my question is being review. But no actual response. Then when i try again the email gets kicked back to me. I would love to use this product but I am unable to use the company I want to use through them. Can you please contact me so i can know if your product will work with what i need. tommy@bennettco.co

September 4, 2021

Tommy, thank you for reaching out. Please check your email and let us know how we can help. We are releasing the new version of the app and the demand has been incredible. We need your support as well. Thanks for your understanding.

AROMA LOOKS

Robert is amazing, I was extremely stressed out and trying to understand how to make this work with my website and he was very professional and continued to help me step by step. Answered all my questions which is amazing. Thank you again Robert!

August 17, 2021

Thank you! We apologize again for the delay. We are really overwhelmed with the demand and with the new release of the app. Reach us at anytime. :-)

Manol Diamant

I had a problem to install the app in my online store I contacted support but they never replyed....

July 9, 2021

Manol, thank you. But we have found 2 tickets from you (#86 and #328) and both were replied on the next day. Could you please specify if there is any other additional request pending? If you prefer, contact us at support@jewelry.solutions. Sincerely.

Mical Jewelry

just started using this app and so far it has checked off all of my requirements. Glad I found something that can help me launch.

June 17, 2021

Mical, thank you for your support.

M&V Vanguard Jewelry

Jewelry Solutions app started working fine in the beginning, but after 4 weeks of working the app crashed. I have been trying to reach their support and it has been over a week now and I have not received any email back regarding to my issue.

May 11, 2021

M&V Vanguard Jewelry, thank you for your feedback and patience. As we talked on the phone, we are under an incredible amount of work due to the pandemic and demand of our services, but we are replying everyone as soon as possible. Sincerely.

Cavreu

I wonder how long it can take to verify my account? And if the connection with suppliers is free, cause I've seen one which expects 120 fees a month I have just chat with a woman from the RAPnET, and she said that they could give me credentials just if my company is registered as a jewellery shop for at least one year, and the products available via this app are not all the products. Their are just very few products available via jewellery solution from Rap Net

February 22, 2021

Cavreu, thank you for your feedback, but we are not associated with RapNet and its policies. We just provide the solution to connect Shopify with RapNet. Sincerely.

GITANO GEMS

we had so many customizations to get our store off the ground and the developer has been extremely helpful and diligent in customizations. We could not possibly be more pleased. Highly recommended!!! We love jewelry solutions!!!!! <3

November 17, 2020

Gitano Gems, thank you very much for you feedback. we are under an incredible amout of work due to the pandemic demands. We are releasing a large update, with incredible features in couple weeks and would love to help you with all your demands. We have replied your ticket. Thank you.

Thailand Gem

This app is great, easy to use and friendly. The product filter, video and 360 view are the essential feathers that every jewelry website must have. They are very helpful. I’m satisfied with the customer service.

November 11, 2020

Thank you very much. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

Previous 1