Jobo Bundle

Jobo Bundle

by JoboApps

Create a bundle with a discount and increase revenue

FOX ONLINE STORE

The app is down and bundled products are no longer displayed. There is a big impact on sales.
I want to confirm immediately whether it will recover or it will be lost, and if so, what will be the cost.

November 19, 2019

We are extremely sorry to hear about this.

We have fixed the issue now the app is working as expected, it was a minor server issue, which we have fixed within a few minutes, also we have contacted via email many times, but we don't receive your response.

Thanks

Wonderience

Hi, I've been using Jobo Bundle for a couple months now and love it. Great app and awesome support! Tried 8 different bundle Apps and glad I picked Jobo. Thanks TeamJobo!

Everything Else

Great App and customer service. Fixed bugs very quickly when I had issues with my theme. Just to add this App as increased Add to Carts too.

The Epic Shop

Hands down the best online service i have ever recieved. I tried a couple of bundle apps but when it came to help i ran into a few dead ends and got very straight yes or no answers.

The support team actually customized the app so i worked like i needed it to. The whole process took about 3 hours from my initial request for help and the finished product, you can't ask more then that.

If your looking for a bundle app then this is the one you want

I wish i had the names of the team so i could thank them personally.

Thanks Jobo Team!

Trailsports.cl

I used this app to make something similar to “shop the look” but with better bundle system. Is easy, its nice and the support is amazing. Thanks guys.

TREE BASE

This app was exactly what we needed - they helped me install Bundles quickly. The app itself is simple to use and I've seen a huge increase in order size.