"ポイントアプリ" is an application that can save points when a customer purchases a product, and change it to a coupon when the points are saved. App page is all in Japanese.
Customers can earn points by purchasing products, can use coupons to issue coupons, and can use them, so that customers want to visit the shop again.
Especially in Japan, point culture is pervasive, and point grants are familiar to customers.
The storefront screen has a coupon issue icon that encourages customers to buy.
The cart page displays the number of points awarded when purchasing all items in the cart, thus encouraging customers to buy.
The administration screen is very simple and suitable for merchants who want to set points easily.
Both the storefront screen and the management screen are written in Japanese, making them ideal for use in Japan.
- Store manager can set point rate to purchase price.
- Store manager can set coupon rules.
- Customer can confirm their points and what coupons they can redeem.
- Customer can redeem coupons.
- Customers can use the cart page to see how many points they will receive if they purchase them all.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.