Keep on Hold Wishlist

Keep on Hold Wishlist

by Orchard Digital Solutions Inc

Add removed products to Wishlist. 1-click "Save for Later"

Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living

As the owner of Sentient Beauty Vegan Cosmetics and Holistic Living, I appreciate what it takes to try to give impeccable customer service. The foundation of the customer service I experienced from Amanda/Keep On Hold is friendly, professional, and diligent customer service. Amanda reached out to me to let me know that they had made a few updates, and followed up on how I liked it and to refine it for me. I appreciate you, Amanda! Barbara/SB CEO

in the loop

App was easy to setup. The add to cart rate of my store has been improved. The costumer service is also great. Highly recommended.

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

This is better than I even expected! We had an issue since we used a customized theme, and the support staff was EXCELLENT and fixed it right away! People LOVE this feature and we love that we can track what people have saved for later, and also change the name of the program to fit into our branding! All around an excellent program for the price!

Kidzconnectsa

Best customer service ever a really incredible app that is user friendly it really caters for what i needed

Stellar Stardust Creations

I have been wanting an option to create wishlists for people to add items to that aren't able to/ready to checkout and this app fits the bill! I was able to easily set it up and edit what I needed in order to fit the theme of my website. Plus, if you have any questions or concerns the customer service is phenomenal!