DataChamp Excel & CSV Exports

The most customizable export app.

Free plan available

W.SCHILLIG

We use this app to export orders as csv in order to import them into an external portal. Data Champ offers all the necessary features to configure the export down to the smallest detail. The support is excellent. For our export, some changes or extensions to the app were necessary. These were implemented very quickly after joint consideration and are now available to all users. Highly recommended.

The Real McCoy's

Our business is using this app to do inventory export. This has helped us a lot and is saving us a lot of hours copy and pasting. Glad we've put this into place. Customer service is also very efficient!

RACSTARS

The app is very complete, it serves me a lot. And the support team is very good, they have helped me in everything I have asked. Thanks.

flower-ichie

It has a high degree of freedom in processing and is easy to use.
It matched my purpose and achieved my goal.
Great app!

Oh Clocks

Most other data export apps have an interface that looks like a dog's breakfast and are slow to generate reports. Datachamp is super powerful, fast AND very easy to use with a clean and intuitive interface. You can easily generate the exact report you want with any modifications or custom columns. The price is super fair and the support is THE BEST. I was using Data Export Reports before Datachamp, but it wasn't able to get around an annoying Shopify limitation - The inability to filter on assigned location per line item BEFORE fulfillment. I tried all data export apps and none could do it. Shopify just doesn't make this info available via API. I reached out to a bunch of the app developers and none could offer a solution or get around it. But Andreas at Datachamp said "give me a week", and he coded up some mapping between assigned locations and line items internally at Datachamp. And he did it for free. And he keeps improving the app from my suggestions at a fast pace. This is the best data export app by far in functionality and support. Believe me, I trialled them all.

NOMO CHOC

Best Reporting App!
First of all the App is DSGVO Konform since the company is in the EU.
The Customer support is amazing! Andreas is helping us all the time and always very quick. He even customed programmed new features for us since we are trying to get an automated report for SAP! Thank you!! Get this App!!!

Manga Mate

I use this app to export all of my products sold each month, which makes re-ordering stock such a breeze. Super helpful! I also needed some help with a custom installation, and they set it up for me free of charge - where I've had other apps charge me for custom installations. Can't recommend them enough!

Functional Tennis

Great app if you are looking for an easy way to export orders. I use it daily to import orders into our postal system and it easily allows me to configure the CSV file to suit the shipping CSV file that's needed for each company

Golilife Gummy Türkiye

Nice app. However, it frequently gives server errors and becomes a problem in emergency situations. It needs to be fixed urgently. Thank you

September 1, 2021

Hello Golilife Gummy Türkiye!

Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that DataChamp is a nice app. However, we are very sorry to hear that you are having problems working with DataChamp.

The DataChamp server has an uptime of almost 100%. And we're working on some improvements to make DataChamp even better and faster.

Please, reach us 24/7 on hello@datachamp.io if you encount a server error again. We will surely help you solve your problem immediately.

Will be trying to reach you, and will really appreciate if you reach us in any way directly.

Thank you so much!

Robert
DataChamp Founder

iclic SONNENCLIP

We had to convert data to import in a UPS shipping App. The support helped us super fast and we got it running. :))

Previous 1 3 4