Real Reviews from Real Parents
Automatically collect real parents’ reviews with photos and product description. Boost your brand’s trust resolving issues before publishing
Genuine Reviews Boost Sales
Increase traffic on your product page. Boost your online shop sales by displaying strategically trustworthy reviews.
Social Media Exposure
Publish product reviews to your shop’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, increase your sales and reputation with the power of social media.
About Kinfo: Reviews for Kids Stores
What is Kinfo?
Kinfo automatically collects product reviews from parents, with relevant criteria and unique content for social media. Kinfo displays reviews on your product/service page increasing traffic, building customer’s trust and boosting your e-shop’s sales
Because parents want the best for their children, this is a very special market segment that is not very price sensitive and where a review might mean a sale making you more successful and visible
Kinfo is an existing international community of parents who share reviews on products, places and services experienced by and with their children. It is proven that mums, dads, nannies and carers benefit from the shared experience of their peers
How Kinfo helps you collecting reviews
Kinfo’s international community of parents is hosted in a reviews' aggregator that invites parents from anywhere around the world to share reviews on your behalf. Kinfo collects reviews from all customers who have bought products or services from your online shop. Kinfo displays these reviews and their photos on your product's page and on your social media channels (Facebook & Instagram). We have already collected thousands of families’ genuine and unique reviews of products, services and places that parents have recommended for their children
We are now integrated with Shopify and we work with shops dedicated to kids and the families’ market. Once the review is collected by Kinfo on your behalf and displayed on your product page, we will also ask the customer if we can share it on our public app Kinfo (aggregator) with other parents, generating more traffic for you
Kinfo in a nutshell
- Automatically collects reviews from your customers by sending them an automated email requesting them to make a review once they have received/tried the product/service they bought from your e-shop
- Displays your customers’ reviews on your product/service page as well as next to the shopping basket (Kinfo will always ask for feedback on the most expensive product that has been bought)
- Kinfo displays a popup message when a customer is leaving your website and abandoned their cart increasing your sales conversion rate
- Kinfo notifies you when a new review has been created
- Gives you the opportunity to hide a review while solving any issue with the customer who might report a problem. Once the issue is resolved, you can publish it
- You can publish reviews on your social media channels: Facebook and Instagram creating a social proof driving even more purchases Increases exposure of your products/services by displaying reviews on the public Kinfo platform to be seen by the Kinfo international community of parents
Most recent reviews
Sisi & Seb
I love this app, it is clean, simple, helps customers and really easy to adapt this to your store needs with the help of the teams great support!
The Dou-Doods Ltd
I use the Kinfo - reviews for Kids Stores app to collect customer reviews on my shopify store. I find the team at Kinfo so lovely and helpful with everything they do. And they are so patient with me and all my queries. I highly recommend them. It is so great to get written reviews instead of just a star rating on site as it really gives potential new customers something to rate the product against.
This Modern Life
A great app that offers a different type of review service to others, it's great to see the reviews coming in. I like the simple format and that customers can add photos. Kinfo helped me set it up which was great, we had a couple of hiccups but I'm 100% happy with the way they handled them which I think is so important with any 3rd party app. I'm looking forward to receiving more reviews and seeing how they impact sales.