Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

by DeadCoolApps

Auto Fulfil CD, DVD, Blu-ray & Vinyl Record Sales to Kunaki

Gander Yonder Pictures

This app really automates my ecommerce set up: I'm selling my films on DVD without any human involvement! Sometimes there are a few stability issues, but Simon is very quick to respond and solve these issues. Also, the app is actively developed and becoming more feature rich and stable.

Strength Of Seduction

App is ok. The app had an issue which caused a few days of orders to not be imported in Kunaki, so that made a bit of a mess on our end. The app page that has the orders loads slow. Customer service is friendly

One thing to bring up, this is essentially a middle man between you and Kunaki. Kunaki is cheap, but the quality is iffy, shipping times are long and confusing and customer service is non-existent. Not a reflection on Kunakify, but something to keep in mind.

If you only have a few orders a month, this is fine. But once you scale, you will have to move on.

Updating this: The Kunaki arm of this operation has really messed up the fulfillment of our business. I understand Kunakify is not Kunaki, but just know that the orders well be poor quality, and late.

Texas Tall Tales Movie

Love the integration right into my shop. As a filmmaker, I can't be bogged down in making DVDs. It's dream come true. Thanks, Kunakify!

ProAudioEXP

Works like a charm! We sell training for musicians and audio engineers and while many of our customers choose online access to the courses, about 30-40% still enjoy shipped DVDs. With Kunakify you just line up your Kunaki product codes with your Shopify Product IDs , then orders simply get passed automatically through.

Simon (the developer) always gets back to you and is very responsive to product improvements.

If you want a seamless way to ship anything that Kunaki can produce and you use Shopify...this is the way to go.

David Wills (ProAudioEXP.com)

Safari Connect

Had an issue linking the SKU with my product. Orders were not working... So I message Kunakify on FB and instantly got a reply! Simon fixed the issue. Great service and app.

Alaeddin's Treasures

Great app for print on demand CDs. Fulfillment and customer service is impeccable! They also offer Vinyl. Perfect for anyone offering those media who don’t want to invest in large inventories, warehousing and shipping CDs to their customers. It’s exactly what we needed right when we needed it.

Underground Wrestler

Outstanding app with great customer service. My customers love the dvds they are receiving. Great quality and fast shipping.

Welter's Music Shop

First off Simon from Kunakify is really responsive when it comes to getting support. These things can be techy at times so it's great to know you've got your back covered by the support. Kunakify makes life a breeze for selling your CD's from Kunaki through your Shopify store, so it becomes almost hands off and all automated. Very good 5 stars. Dave Weltersmusicshop.

John Zay's Music Store

Kunaki is an excellent choice for independent musicians and Kunakify brings it home with seamless shopify integration. It's easy to set up and I can bundle Kunaki products without using a separate app which is amazing. Plus customer service is fast and friendly which is always appreciated...

Classical Guitar Shop

Amazing app! Love the bundle feature and works amazingly. Customer service is friendly and fast. Couldn't ask for more.

Previous 1