Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

Auto Fulfil CD, DVD, Blu-ray & Vinyl Record Sales to Kunaki

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RIOISMUSIC.COM

-Update: The supply chain issue happened to be with kunaki.com, which operates independently of the app itself. Simon of kunakify went above and beyond to help me through the situation and I admire the dedication to customer satisfaction. I can't speak for kunaki.com yet but the team over at the kunakify app is great and responsive!- This app is garbage and the other reviews are bots. The UI is wonky and outdated, and they are NOT doing Vinyl orders, despite advertising it.

January 29, 2022

Not exactly fair. The UI could do with a refresh yes BUT is functional. It's Kunaki.com NOT us that have temporarily stopped vinyl production due to the world supply shortages. They will be back soon. Oh and every review is 100% genuine. You can look up the stores and contact them to confirm if you want! Simon - Kunakify.

LaserEngravCreations

Location Poland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Excellent print quality and superior sound recording. The support service is top notch. All my inquiries were resolved very professionally and in the shortest possible time.

Country-Eastern

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have had a great experience with Kunakify. I am not tech savvy. And very new to online selling. It has been a very easy process. When I did need help, I reached out, received instant feedback and was given a solution. This is making my life so much easier!

Anthony Lazaro Shop

Location Italy

Very cool app, especially if you need to automate the CD sales! Probably the only solution on the market for that, so definitely a must!

The Galaxy Electric Shop

We've had great success with Kunakify for CDs. Very easy to set-up and get in your shop to start selling. Shipping is easy and fast. Prices are great. Any time we've had any issues, we reach out and get help right away.

E. John Robinson © Official Site

This app works like magic. Manually fulfilling physical DVD orders was one of the biggest pain points of our business model. Now, it's totally automated and hands-off... What a dream. Customer Service (Simon) is very responsive and helpful via email. Thanks, Kunakify!

Gander Yonder Pictures

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app really automates my ecommerce set up: I'm selling my films on DVD without any human involvement! Sometimes there are a few stability issues, but Simon is very quick to respond and solve these issues. Also, the app is actively developed and becoming more feature rich and stable.

Strength Of Seduction

App is ok. The app had an issue which caused a few days of orders to not be imported in Kunaki, so that made a bit of a mess on our end. The app page that has the orders loads slow. Customer service is friendly

One thing to bring up, this is essentially a middle man between you and Kunaki. Kunaki is cheap, but the quality is iffy, shipping times are long and confusing and customer service is non-existent. Not a reflection on Kunakify, but something to keep in mind.

If you only have a few orders a month, this is fine. But once you scale, you will have to move on.

Updating this: The Kunaki arm of this operation has really messed up the fulfillment of our business. I understand Kunakify is not Kunaki, but just know that the orders well be poor quality, and late.

Texas Tall Tales Movie

Love the integration right into my shop. As a filmmaker, I can't be bogged down in making DVDs. It's dream come true. Thanks, Kunakify!

ProAudioEXP

Works like a charm! We sell training for musicians and audio engineers and while many of our customers choose online access to the courses, about 30-40% still enjoy shipped DVDs. With Kunakify you just line up your Kunaki product codes with your Shopify Product IDs , then orders simply get passed automatically through.

Simon (the developer) always gets back to you and is very responsive to product improvements.

If you want a seamless way to ship anything that Kunaki can produce and you use Shopify...this is the way to go.

David Wills (ProAudioEXP.com)