Kunakify ‑ CD / DVD Fulfilment

Kunakify ‑ CD / DVD Fulfilment

by DeadCoolApps

Automatically Fulfil CD & DVD Sales to Kunaki

Classical Guitar Shop

Amazing app! Love the bundle feature and works amazingly. Customer service is friendly and fast. Couldn't ask for more.

Littlethinkeradventures

I've been using kunakify for quite some time. It has enabled me to make CD sales effortlessly and securely. It's like I can watch the payments being made, and the rest just happens magically.

I have completely automated fulfillment for both CDs and MP3s, using two different apps. I just added group products, and kunakify has enabled this to work seamlessly.

I love this product. Kunaki provides the killer production, kunakify provides the workflow integration to automate this part of my business. www.littlethinkeradventures.com Thanks, kunakify... Jim

Magicalegypt

Just want to say a big thank you to Kunakify for working out my bundle situation! My sale was more complex and they made it work and I am delighted! Great Support too!

Survivaljournal

Love Kunakify - it’s the only Shopify App that let’s me ship my Kunaki CD and DVD sales automatically from Shopify. Simon and the team are doing a great job with support and are always improving the app with new features. 100% recommended.