Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

by DeadCoolApps

Automatically Fulfil CD, DVD & Vinyl Record Sales to Kunaki

Texas Tall Tales Movie

Love the integration right into my shop. As a filmmaker, I can't be bogged down in making DVDs. It's dream come true. Thanks, Kunakify!

ProAudioEXP

Works like a charm! We sell training for musicians and audio engineers and while many of our customers choose online access to the courses, about 30-40% still enjoy shipped DVDs. With Kunakify you just line up your Kunaki product codes with your Shopify Product IDs , then orders simply get passed automatically through.

Simon (the developer) always gets back to you and is very responsive to product improvements.

If you want a seamless way to ship anything that Kunaki can produce and you use Shopify...this is the way to go.

David Wills (ProAudioEXP.com)

Safari Connect

Had an issue linking the SKU with my product. Orders were not working... So I message Kunakify on FB and instantly got a reply! Simon fixed the issue. Great service and app.

Alaeddin's Treasures

Great app for print on demand CDs. Fulfillment and customer service is impeccable! They also offer Vinyl. Perfect for anyone offering those media who don’t want to invest in large inventories, warehousing and shipping CDs to their customers. It’s exactly what we needed right when we needed it.

Underground Wrestler

Outstanding app with great customer service. My customers love the dvds they are receiving. Great quality and fast shipping.

Welter's Music Shop

First off Simon from Kunakify is really responsive when it comes to getting support. These things can be techy at times so it's great to know you've got your back covered by the support. Kunakify makes life a breeze for selling your CD's from Kunaki through your Shopify store, so it becomes almost hands off and all automated. Very good 5 stars. Dave Weltersmusicshop.

John Zay's Music Store

Kunaki is an excellent choice for independent musicians and Kunakify brings it home with seamless shopify integration. It's easy to set up and I can bundle Kunaki products without using a separate app which is amazing. Plus customer service is fast and friendly which is always appreciated...

Classical Guitar Shop

Amazing app! Love the bundle feature and works amazingly. Customer service is friendly and fast. Couldn't ask for more.

Littlethinkeradventures

I've been using kunakify for quite some time. It has enabled me to make CD sales effortlessly and securely. It's like I can watch the payments being made, and the rest just happens magically.

I have completely automated fulfillment for both CDs and MP3s, using two different apps. I just added group products, and kunakify has enabled this to work seamlessly.

I love this product. Kunaki provides the killer production, kunakify provides the workflow integration to automate this part of my business. www.littlethinkeradventures.com
Thanks, kunakify...
Jim

Magicalegypt

Just want to say a big thank you to Kunakify for working out my bundle situation! My sale was more complex and they made it work and I am delighted! Great Support too!

Previous 1