Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

by DeadCoolApps

Auto Fulfil CD, DVD, Blu-ray & Vinyl Record Sales to Kunaki

Underground Wrestler

Outstanding app with great customer service. My customers love the dvds they are receiving. Great quality and fast shipping.

Welter's Music Shop

First off Simon from Kunakify is really responsive when it comes to getting support. These things can be techy at times so it's great to know you've got your back covered by the support. Kunakify makes life a breeze for selling your CD's from Kunaki through your Shopify store, so it becomes almost hands off and all automated. Very good 5 stars. Dave Weltersmusicshop.

John Zay's Music Store

Kunaki is an excellent choice for independent musicians and Kunakify brings it home with seamless shopify integration. It's easy to set up and I can bundle Kunaki products without using a separate app which is amazing. Plus customer service is fast and friendly which is always appreciated...

Classical Guitar Shop

Amazing app! Love the bundle feature and works amazingly. Customer service is friendly and fast. Couldn't ask for more.

Littlethinkeradventures

I've been using kunakify for quite some time. It has enabled me to make CD sales effortlessly and securely. It's like I can watch the payments being made, and the rest just happens magically.

I have completely automated fulfillment for both CDs and MP3s, using two different apps. I just added group products, and kunakify has enabled this to work seamlessly.

I love this product. Kunaki provides the killer production, kunakify provides the workflow integration to automate this part of my business. www.littlethinkeradventures.com
Thanks, kunakify...
Jim

Magicalegypt

Just want to say a big thank you to Kunakify for working out my bundle situation! My sale was more complex and they made it work and I am delighted! Great Support too!

Survivaljournal

Love Kunakify - it’s the only Shopify App that let’s me ship my Kunaki CD and DVD sales automatically from Shopify. Simon and the team are doing a great job with support and are always improving the app with new features. 100% recommended.

2 Next