Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

by DeadCoolApps

Auto Fulfil CD, DVD, Blu-ray & Vinyl Record Sales to Kunaki

Littlethinkeradventures

I've been using kunakify for quite some time. It has enabled me to make CD sales effortlessly and securely. It's like I can watch the payments being made, and the rest just happens magically.

I have completely automated fulfillment for both CDs and MP3s, using two different apps. I just added group products, and kunakify has enabled this to work seamlessly.

I love this product. Kunaki provides the killer production, kunakify provides the workflow integration to automate this part of my business. www.littlethinkeradventures.com
Thanks, kunakify...
Jim

Magicalegypt

Just want to say a big thank you to Kunakify for working out my bundle situation! My sale was more complex and they made it work and I am delighted! Great Support too!

Survivaljournal

Love Kunakify - it’s the only Shopify App that let’s me ship my Kunaki CD and DVD sales automatically from Shopify. Simon and the team are doing a great job with support and are always improving the app with new features. 100% recommended.

2 Next