4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in boosting sales and reducing cart abandonment. It's user-friendly, customizable, and features a unique pop-up that appears when customers attempt to exit, driving sales. Merchants appreciate the ability to use different codes and control their appearance. The app is reasonably priced with a responsive support team. Many reported an immediate sales increase after installation. It also offers a free trial, leading many to continue with the paid version. It performs well without interfering with store themes.

Edited July 7, 2020

It’s really easy to install. we really like the design. We will come back for a further review to see how it works.

The Bold Lipstick
Switzerland
December 1, 2017

I just downloaded this, looks great and simple to setup..I am really hoping it increases my conversions..thanks

Waymordeals
November 11, 2016

Great App. Working verry good.

Zilena World
Belgium
May 1, 2016

I love this app! Nice way to retain customer attention and promote more sales! Way to go!

Penny Lane Jewels
August 29, 2016

Another easy to use app for Shopify by Hextom!

Www Everythingsbeachy Com
February 2, 2018

Very easy to use! Lots of color options! It's great!!

Regal Pet Shop
August 12, 2016

Just started to use LSC. So far I can tell that it is easy to configure and also gives advanced options to further customize the look of the coupon. I like especially the sound option (bell, message, etc.) which definitely will enhance the "stop-in-the-tracks" effect. Looking forward to the additional revenue from this one!

Cloudseven
December 12, 2017

I like the app and it's amazing that it's free! Don't know about actual results yet since I'm a beginner still...

Luv Unique
Finland
September 15, 2016

Looking good so far.. I'm looking forward to further evaluating it!

Femalewishes
Greece
July 18, 2016

The first day I used this app we had 14 customers use the 10% off coupon for a total of $1100 in sales recovered. That is amazing. www.BullhideBelts.com

Bullhidebelts