Automate your event checklist to reduce time spent and risk for error while executing an event.
Schedule front-end customizations to deliver a smooth customer experience from product page through to checkout.
Monitor in real-time
Track performance in real-time and better understand customer behaviour during events.
Note: This app is only available to Shopify Plus customers.
Launchpad is a scheduling tool that lives inside your Shopify admin allowing you to schedule product visibility, Shopify Scripts, themes, discounts, and more with a defined start and end time. You can now prepare your Shopify store for any event, without all the headaches.
Launchpad offers a simple way to automate and schedule a sales campaign, product release, or flash sale. Some examples include:
- Select the specific products to publish for your sale, and update inventory as needed
- Set a collection discount to take effect when the sale starts; no coding required
- Build a campaign-specific theme to highlight on-sale products
- Optimize themes prior to the sale so there are no surprises
- Drive conversion by creating a seamless customer experience
- Develop line-item scripts to automatically offer a gift with purchase during the sale
- Automatically offer free shipping when a customer spends over $100
- Track customers who have refunded items that are over $100 in an order by adding customer tags
- Shopify Scripts
Overall rating Based on 18 reviews
Most recent reviews
We use launchpad to automate the creative on site for all of our sales and promotional events. It makes switching the hero image and messaging very easy so that when the sale day arrives, we can focus on revenue and pushing it out on additional channels rather than the image or copy being incomplete.
We love Launchpad! The ability to have a dedicated place to launch discounts per item, per collection or a mix of those is amazing. Automatic theme switching and scripts running is also time saving and so professional for our store. When an event is live, watching sales and how Launchpad report on the event is a one of a kind experience. Our team loves Launchpad and is great not having the need for third party apps that handle more inefficient methods for runnning sales as an automated process.
Launchpad is a good tool but I feel it lacks a few features. You can only have one launchpad live at a time. Also, you can't password protect a launchpad promotion which would be useful.