Launchpad

Launchpad

by Shopify

Schedule and monitor sales, releases, and content changes.

Strolleria

You can only host one sale at a time! You can't schedule two sales to start and end at different times. This would only be useful for a site-wide sale, not for managing different discounts and sale periods as I was hoping to do. Very disappointing and limiting.

Lydiasuniforms

This app is useless unless you can run multiple events during the same time. I need to schedule different line item scripts. I am not allowed to use TIME or DATE in ruby, so they gave me this app, and it doesn't solve the issue. Shopify Plus is flawed.

Soleil Blue

A cool idea, but you can only have one task running at a time. I'm guessing it's only meant to be used for single short term events such as flash sales or product launches, So, if you have a lot of moving parts, this app will take care of one of those parts. It's useful, but I guess I was expecting more.

Sew Trendy Accessories

This does have some great features. However, it would be nice if we could run more than one sale at a time. Or even schedule more than one product launch at a time for the month. The launchpad will not enable me to do more than one thing...very limiting. Any upgrades coming soon? Pretty please?

Campusbrotein

Awesome experience with Launchpad. Great for product launches and managing real time analytics!