Launchpad

Schedule and monitor sales, releases, and content changes.

Free

Brolly Sheets Australia

We use Launchpad on 4 websites (AU,UK,NZ&US) We use it to schedule promos; themes and discounts.

I find it crashes fairly regularly and I cannot use it to schedule anything. I have also had it crash during a promo and I had to manually fix a lot of discounts. The app is easy to use. But we need it to be more reliable.

Thanks

KinkyCurlyYaki

This app is a must have when you're running large scales and product releases. Can't do BFCM without it!

Snakehive

Really good experience using the app on our store. Only thing I would like to see is a clearer User Interface when scheduling a time when events start and end. Its just a couple of times when an intern has scheduled 12:01PM incorrectly, thinking it was 12:01AM. Maybe a black-out or fade over feature when the scheduling during the night would help this for other users.

The Tutu Shop

Easy to use for simple campaigns and content updates on our website :) Saved us a lot of time and late nights.

PlusbyDesign.com

We switched from coupon driven promotions to using Launchpad a few months ago. Our customers appreciate the convenience of not having to use a coupon when we are offering percentage off promotions. The app works very well. It's also convenient to have the sale end automatically. We haven't had any need of support so I can't offer rating there.

DECJUBA NZ

We use this app to schedule Homepage changes and Launch Sales, it has made our life a lot easier! No more early mornings and late nights :)

CYSM

our only regret with Launchpad is not using it earlier. it is now an absolute must for us in every Promo or holiday sale event. it has more uses but for us knowing that everything will work flawlessly during a big sale make it an absolute must.
can't suggest it enough

Dania Furniture

For what we need, it's hard to depend on this app alone to launch a promo. We have 1200 SKUS and when we have a promo, it's not always a straight percentage. Really wish there was an upload pricing list option.
Excelify works great for scheduling price changes and also updates of TAGS, etc. This app has potential and I hope Shopify improves it, so it can help merchants avoid having to use multiple paid apps.

Jean Store

easy to use and works well, however quite limited in that you can only run one promotion at a time, and can't have active sales running while doing a product release for example. Also would be helpful if products that are added to a collection that is discounted in launchpad, after the event has started were automatically discounted without having to end the event and start a new one.

Spicy Maple Syrup

Awesome for setting temporary site switching - We change our theme for each season, but also for flash sales. Launchpad allows us to map this out for the full year.