Launchpad

Rating (2.5)
Developer
2.5
May 28, 2018

You can only host one sale at a time! You can't schedule two sales to start and end at different times. This would only be useful for a site-wide sale, not for managing different discounts and sale periods as I was hoping to do. Very disappointing and limiting.

Strolleria
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
April 28, 2018

This app is useless unless you can run multiple events during the same time. I need to schedule different line item scripts. I am not allowed to use TIME or DATE in ruby, so they gave me this app, and it doesn't solve the issue. Shopify Plus is flawed.

Lydiasuniforms
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2017

A cool idea, but you can only have one task running at a time. I'm guessing it's only meant to be used for single short term events such as flash sales or product launches, So, if you have a lot of moving parts, this app will take care of one of those parts. It's useful, but I guess I was expecting more.

Soleil Blue
Time spent using app: 27 days
September 2, 2017

This does have some great features. However, it would be nice if we could run more than one sale at a time. Or even schedule more than one product launch at a time for the month. The launchpad will not enable me to do more than one thing...very limiting. Any upgrades coming soon? Pretty please?

Sew Trendy Accessories
Time spent using app: About 5 years
April 28, 2017

Awesome experience with Launchpad. Great for product launches and managing real time analytics!

Campusbrotein