Automate your event checklist to reduce time spent and risk for error while executing an event.
Schedule front-end customizations to deliver a smooth customer experience from product page through to checkout.
Monitor in real-time
Track performance in real-time and better understand customer behaviour during events.
Note: This app is only available to Shopify Plus customers.
Launchpad is a scheduling tool that lives inside your Shopify admin allowing you to schedule product visibility, Shopify Scripts, themes, discounts, and more with a defined start and end time. You can now prepare your Shopify store for any event, without all the headaches.
Launchpad offers a simple way to automate and schedule a sales campaign, product release, or flash sale. Some examples include:
- Select the specific products to publish for your sale, and update inventory as needed
- Set a collection discount to take effect when the sale starts; no coding required
- Build a campaign-specific theme to highlight on-sale products
- Optimize themes prior to the sale so there are no surprises
- Drive conversion by creating a seamless customer experience
- Develop line-item scripts to automatically offer a gift with purchase during the sale
- Automatically offer free shipping when a customer spends over $100
- Track customers who have refunded items that are over $100 in an order by adding customer tags
- Shopify Scripts
Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Most recent reviews
Only compatible with shopify plus, but they do not add disclaimers on this.
Wasted time installing even though its a feature that should be built in.
I use Launchpad to set up my store wide and collection discounts. It's helped our business to automate our store sales and not have to wait until 11:59pm at night to switch themes or discount products.
Launchpad is an amazing tool (especially to use around Black Friday/Cyber Monday). We most commonly use Launchpad to schedule theme changes, launch new products and offer product discounts without having a discount code. It's also great to go back and see what sales you have ran in the past or when you launched products.