Automate your event checklist to reduce time spent and risk for error while executing an event.
Schedule front-end customizations to deliver a smooth customer experience from product page through to checkout.
Monitor in real-time
Track performance in real-time and better understand customer behaviour during events.
Note: This app is only available to Shopify Plus customers.
Launchpad is a scheduling tool that lives inside your Shopify admin allowing you to schedule product visibility, Shopify Scripts, themes, discounts, and more with a defined start and end time. You can now prepare your Shopify store for any event, without all the headaches.
Launchpad offers a simple way to automate and schedule a sales campaign, product release, or flash sale. Some examples include:
- Select the specific products to publish for your sale, and update inventory as needed
- Set a collection discount to take effect when the sale starts; no coding required
- Build a campaign-specific theme to highlight on-sale products
- Optimize themes prior to the sale so there are no surprises
- Drive conversion by creating a seamless customer experience
- Develop line-item scripts to automatically offer a gift with purchase during the sale
- Automatically offer free shipping when a customer spends over $100
- Track customers who have refunded items that are over $100 in an order by adding customer tags
- Shopify Scripts
Overall rating Based on 5 reviews
Most recent reviews
You can only host one sale at a time! You can't schedule two sales to start and end at different times. This would only be useful for a site-wide sale, not for managing different discounts and sale periods as I was hoping to do. Very disappointing and limiting.
This app is useless unless you can run multiple events during the same time. I need to schedule different line item scripts. I am not allowed to use TIME or DATE in ruby, so they gave me this app, and it doesn't solve the issue. Shopify Plus is flawed.
A cool idea, but you can only have one task running at a time. I'm guessing it's only meant to be used for single short term events such as flash sales or product launches, So, if you have a lot of moving parts, this app will take care of one of those parts. It's useful, but I guess I was expecting more.