Layer Slider

Layer Slider

by Fidem

Create astonishing, multi-action layer sliders and slideshows

The Lighting Marketplace

"We are using this app on our B2B marketplace, The Lighting Marketplace (https://thelightingmarketplace.com). As you can see, the slider on our home page is very attractive. The team behind this app provides fast and awesome customer support. I highly recommend using Layer Slider for your Shopify store! 5 stars?

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your review and appreciation.we are here to attract your customers with the help of our app

West Coast Signs and Stickers

WOW! Absolutely incredible app. If you want banner sliders that will blow your customers mind then this is the app for you, and all without any programming.
I had a few small issues and they fixed them all within a couple of hours, so great support guys. Good support is so important and I cannot rate these guys highly enough.
They have done an incredible job to make the interface so simple to use and understand. I have just built my first animated banner and I cant believe how easy it was. Check it out here https://www.wcsas.com.au

August 17, 2019

Thanks a lot. Our mission is to give our customers new opportunities. And to help and be with our customers, that is one of our values.