Layer Slider

Layer Slider

by SEO Blocks

Create astonishing, multi-action layer sliders and slideshows

WorthOfBest

Excellent APP. Fantastic support. Very intuitive & easy to follow. Created 2 slides in 15 mins or so. Support is super helpful and fast. 10/10 recommend.

February 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We believe that our app will attract more users which will increase your conversion rate.

fruitify1

Support help is awesome. And you made great slider. Keep it up for good work thanks!............................

February 13, 2020

Thanks a lot, we are always ready to give our 24/7 help via the live chat in our admin

Galaxynezz

Awesome customer, great help. App very great, have alot of functions. You can made great slider with awesome animation effects.

February 13, 2020

Thank you for the review. We believe that you will see the benefit of our app

bengoplay

C'est l'une des meilleures applications que vous trouverez sur shopify je vous recommande cette application !

December 20, 2019

Thank you for your reply.

The Lighting Marketplace

"We are using this app on our B2B marketplace, The Lighting Marketplace (https://thelightingmarketplace.com). As you can see, the slider on our home page is very attractive. The team behind this app provides fast and awesome customer support. I highly recommend using Layer Slider for your Shopify store! 5 stars?

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your review and appreciation.we are here to attract your customers with the help of our app

West Coast Signs and Stickers

WOW! Absolutely incredible app. If you want banner sliders that will blow your customers mind then this is the app for you, and all without any programming.
I had a few small issues and they fixed them all within a couple of hours, so great support guys. Good support is so important and I cannot rate these guys highly enough.
They have done an incredible job to make the interface so simple to use and understand. I have just built my first animated banner and I cant believe how easy it was. Check it out here https://www.wcsas.com.au

August 17, 2019

Thanks a lot. Our mission is to give our customers new opportunities. And to help and be with our customers, that is one of our values.

2 Next