4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options. They appreciate the wide range of templates and the drag-and-drop functionality, which allows for the creation of professional, conversion-optimized pages. The app's customer support, especially the live chat, is praised for its quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants find it beneficial for enhancing their store's visual appeal and consider it good value for money.

May 25, 2020

Good and solid page builder. The App has great support and is definitely worth a try.

They offer multiple pages as part of the free option with loads of content blocks to create a stunning and beautiful page, landing page, etc.

3rd Base Urban Online
South Africa
About 1 year using the app
January 9, 2023

They have great customer service, I chatted with Caroline because I couldn't find the save button in the editor, she helped me save the page by hitting the Publish button that popped up in the modal. I was trying to save draft, and then hit publish on the top right. The correct way is to hit publish in the middle of the screen.

Absorbine
January 18, 2021

Customer service helped me add a general review page to my website. Very helpful customer service. Thanks

fuzz freak
October 6, 2020

Love this app, so easy to use. Awesome service. Ruby help me step by step to resolve the problem. Thanks Ruby! :)

eFabrique
January 26, 2022

Using the free plan and the features are great. Support from Olivia was sper quick and fixed the problem straight away.

Cellar Drinks Company.
May 18, 2022

Olivia gave me great customer service and allowed me to get my pages to my Shopify website in a hurry which is really convenient.

Reconstruct Visual Arts Lab
July 2, 2021

The app offers great Shopify integration, and that’s why we love it, but the actual page designer feels very restrictive compared and inflexible to similar competitors like Squarespace. However, this hasn’t been a problem for us, because whenever we’ve run into a problem where LayoutHub’s default blocks don’t work for us, we’ve always been able to reach out to their support and very quickly get them to do custom design just for us! LayoutHub’s support is incredibly helpful and makes using their app very stress-free.

Cornbelly's
Edited December 22, 2020

This app have really nice templates to choose from and if we need a change to those templates it is really easy to ask on the chat, where they do the change on the spot or create an internal case to handle that change. The change is done really fast! I give a 4 star for one reason only, I always want to perform changes but I need always LayoutHub to do them, when I can't edit the code of the template. It would be perfect if LayoutHub created a drag and drop builder to change existing templates, or at least move existing items around in the templates.

MyGiFYStore
Denmark
February 19, 2021

I use this app to create my Home page, it's pretty intuitive, easy to go around and the designs are good. It put a bug on my product page though causing some the pictures to not show because I didn't check Enabling jQuery on the dashboard. When I asked for help from the support center though, they quickly helped me out with the issue and it was all good in a few minutes.

soo.ala
Edited August 9, 2022

After using the app for some time now it's great to always their friendly team ready and enthusiastic at all hours of the day to help out this I couldn't applaud more. The app itself does need to improve, It glitches out sometimes and fails to load properly at times. That said it's a great time. Keep the great work Layout Hub team. Dilys, Andy and Emma are all a great help! Give the app a go.

nicholasrussell