Reviews (2,886)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, user-friendly interface, and extensive template library. It's praised for enhancing the design process and improving online store aesthetics. The customer support team, especially Sophie, Cass, Jessie, Saul, Duke, and Caroline, are commended for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants also value the app's performance and affordability, stating the paid version provides excellent value for money.

Edited March 11, 2020

LayoutHub is extremely easy to use and has great assets included within, unfortunately if you run a larger business size it can become rather expensive for enough pages.

Joshua Lloyd
About 2 months using the app
February 16, 2021

The app has lots of different layouts to choose from as a start. The support team are very capable to help you resolve any issues you face.

Bread Breakers
About 2 months using the app
May 30, 2021

app service is 100%, they need to add more blocks but other than that the app is amazing! it runs smoothly,has good service and has so many good features. i recommend it!

Weblantic
About 1 month using the app
April 12, 2021

It is a nice app to build a landing page. As it is free, there are many things which you can do. Thanks

House of Jewels
India
About 1 month using the app
December 16, 2020

App allows you to rapidly accelerate your page designs. It's worth the cost to get your designs to market quickly. Support is excellent and prompt. I wish it had a bit more to it in terms of layouts. I was looking for a comparison table layout which is pretty common without any luck. There are other apps out there, but I was able to hand code one using this app as a custom section. Ability to create and reuse your sections is a nice touch. Definitely worth the cost.

Every Space
28 days using the app
April 19, 2023

First time using this app. Caroline was helpful and thorough with all of my questions. Appreciate it.

Iridessence Co
17 days using the app
June 24, 2021

I just created a beautiful custom page, but I did find there were some elements of the blocks that I could not edit without going into the CSS - things such as colors, etc. However, the support was excellent and was able to quickly go in and make edits for me. Will be using it more going forward.

Finding Home Farms
14 days using the app
December 31, 2020

I used the app and it helped me to build a landing page. I also had assistance from representative Maria and she was exceptional.

Affinity Chest LLC
10 days using the app
Edited August 19, 2020

The Online Customer Service is really helpful and fast, I was call for help at 2AM(HK time), that I got immediate responses, great for night time workers. The layout is great and simple, while it's limited style for free plan but surely enough for use! Enjoy using the app!

Holy Bubbles
Hong Kong SAR
9 days using the app
December 26, 2022

I was having issues with my slideshow and countdown not showing up on my home page, after I upgraded. Andy offered to take a look, and had it showing up within 2 minutes. He spent a lot of time with me, trying to work out other issues I ended up having, and it was greatly appreciated.

Faith Filled Cottage