LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

Kim Smiley

The customer service for this app is horrible. Even on a paid plan, they take days to respond and don't fix issues. Very difficult to communicate with them and often their layout pages do not work. I would not recommend.

April 27, 2021

Hi Kim, we really apologize for this bad experience but you see, this is a problem with our live chat system and we are trying to set it up for you and sometimes it is out of our reach. . I think leaving a review unrelated to the product is not fair, anyway I am really sorry and hope you allow us to serve you as soon as possible.

Djuna Jewellery

Awful experience using the app - managed to successfully delete my blog since it was NOT clear what was happening or being overwritten. You cannot test the pages since you can't save them without committing to the £15 per month fee! Script errors appear on the blog worse, there is NO response from the "customer service". Be aware the response has been they have sent many emails. This is not so - the only emails I have received are marketing emails!

January 30, 2021

I am really sorry for this, we have tried to email and contact you many times but got no response. Can you send an urgent email to support@layouthub.com and also create a staff account to support@layouthub.com? We will help you as soon as possible

Proofs about our emails: we sent you 2 emails to the owner of store https://tppr.me/YWpS https://tppr.me/9Q2QW

ハッピーキヌア

many of trouble always, it is great service, but too many trouble and support are not 24/7 and not understand "what is exactly problem".

fluxecomm

SINCE I WROTE MY REVIEW ABOUT THIS APP, THEY STARTED SENDING ME EMAILS AND MESSAGES THREATENING ME AND HARASSING ME, THEY ALSO WROTE FAKE COMMENTS ABOUT MY PRODUCTS AND MY STORE I HAVE PROOFS, THEY ASKED ME TO TAKE DOWN MY REVIEW, I WONT TAKE IT DOWN.
they say that they offer free plan, they let you use the app and work but when you try to save your work they ask you to upgrade in order to save which means you waste hours working for nothing

July 2, 2020

First of all, we're humbly sorry for the inconvenience caused by our app. You totally have the right to leave a review. But can you please allow our support staff to handle all of your issues?
We're trying our best to improve our app on a daily basis. Regarding the update issue that you're facing, the FREE page creation limit is 3 and it is listed clearly on the Shopify App store. If your number of pages exceeds this limit then the system will automatically generate the ` Upgrade Your Plan ` Notification.

Update: We're willing to compensate as much as we can so can you please respond back to our emails? So, we can fix the issues.

MycardFUT

Poor support except 1 or 2 technical team really usefull. Lot of a bug between mobile and desktop version.