LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing page, Product page, FAQs, Contact, About us

Djuna Jewellery

Awful experience using the app - managed to successfully delete my blog since it was NOT clear what was happening or being overwritten. You cannot test the pages since you can't save them without committing to the £15 per month fee! Script errors appear on the blog worse, there is NO response from the "customer service". Be aware the response has been they have sent many emails. This is not so - the only emails I have received are marketing emails!

January 30, 2021

I am really sorry for this, we have tried to email and contact you many times but got no response. Can you send an urgent email to support@layouthub.com and also create a staff account to support@layouthub.com? We will help you as soon as possible

Proofs about our emails: we sent you 2 emails to the owner of store https://tppr.me/YWpS https://tppr.me/9Q2QW

GenOfChanges

I had so much trouble with these guys, must have talked to support 12 times just to unbreak my website. The support was great, but it seems ridiculous that I've had to talk to them so often about broken website features. I went to cancel my account, explained to them I'm taking a break and intend you come back to their service when I have more time to put towards the website. Instead of simply letting me restore to default and keep my pages for later, they forced me to delete my hours upon hours of work of designing, testing, and talking to their support constantly. Seems like they're holding your work hours hostage, "if you want to press pause on your website, you have to flush all your work down the toilet, or you can just keep paying". Honestly it's been an ordeal, they have a good service, but its not worth the hassle, for every hour you spend designing you have to spend an hour with support.

February 18, 2021

Hi,
I'm sorry that this bad experience came to you but obviously, you want to keep the pages you created when downgrading your account for free. This is not possible because if all the customers like you, how can we sustain this business? When you use it, you have to pay for the respective plans, if you downgrade then you have to delete the pages so that the plan corresponds to the free plan, which is completely fair. You cannot use negative reviews to intimidate us. We have to allow you to use LayoutHub for free. We have invested a lot to develop this app, we also have guidelines when upgrading or downgrading the app so hope you understand.

Thank you and regards.

fluxecomm

SINCE I WROTE MY REVIEW ABOUT THIS APP, THEY STARTED SENDING ME EMAILS AND MESSAGES THREATENING ME AND HARASSING ME, THEY ALSO WROTE FAKE COMMENTS ABOUT MY PRODUCTS AND MY STORE I HAVE PROOFS, THEY ASKED ME TO TAKE DOWN MY REVIEW, I WONT TAKE IT DOWN.
they say that they offer free plan, they let you use the app and work but when you try to save your work they ask you to upgrade in order to save which means you waste hours working for nothing

July 2, 2020

First of all, we're humbly sorry for the inconvenience caused by our app. You totally have the right to leave a review. But can you please allow our support staff to handle all of your issues?
We're trying our best to improve our app on a daily basis. Regarding the update issue that you're facing, the FREE page creation limit is 3 and it is listed clearly on the Shopify App store. If your number of pages exceeds this limit then the system will automatically generate the ` Upgrade Your Plan ` Notification.

Update: We're willing to compensate as much as we can so can you please respond back to our emails? So, we can fix the issues.