LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Wholemoods

This app is honestly amazing and great customer service also! I was helped multiple times and each time my problem was solved.

Shop Lifestyle Store

I like this apps , their response are super fast and solve my problem in short time. Love it ! Thanks guys!

Vorfreude House

Listen, their customer service is shockingly good. I have 6 apps downloaded for my store and they are miles above the response times of the rest. Better than shopify's teams. They are nice, super super quick and any thing I've asked they go in and edit the code and fix what I want literally within 5 minutes. I'll never delete this app if simply for how amazing they are in taking care of their customers. If you'e debating between page builders, I can't recommend them enough. They also have a TON of different page templates of all types.

Happy Family Here

Questions answered in a timely manner didn't have to wait long for live support. A great app for helping create unique and on-brand landing pages. Highly recommend!!

Jean Josephine

I love that this app does not have to include your sites header and footer like most other apps do for landing pages. I just wish that there was a template specific to newsletter subscriptions. I used a template that asks customers for their emails. The staff is very helpful :-)

Loaf Affair

While almost every app needs some tweaks, the team at LayoutHub is always responsive and quite willing to make things work. I like their attitude.

CouplePrints

Helpful support, great staff. A great app for helping create unique and on-brand landing pages. Highly recommend!!

Curated Coastal Lounge

Highly recommend! I needed additional customized pages, and LayoutHub has delivered! It has so many options, saves time, and looks great! Plus the prompt response and expert help from support is the best!

Wild Olive Jewelry

Helpful support, friendly staff. Questions answered in a timely manner, didnt have to wait long for live support.

My Pet Panama

If you are looking for a builder, that means you are most likely not a designer or coder. Save yourself the trouble and just use LayoutHub. Like, really. They have already created all the content blocks for you, all you need to do is pick which ones you like and brand them with your colors. It's that easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180