LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

SakkathMango

i love the app this is the third shopify site am building using your services
am in love with the way you guys help us out quickly and provide solutions

JustJoshBox

Great page builder and awesome support if we ever have any questions or need help! It made our website look great with ease.

The Influence Booster

Support was quick and helpful. Very impressed. I would recommend LayoutHub to build your web pages.

One Of One

Pros: Easy to use app. Great support assistance in order to make things the way you need them. (within the limitations of the platform) Ability to alter the source code and CSS when you need to improve or make a specific design. Cons:
Limited layouts and adjustable elements. Lack of fine customization without the coding knowledge. Fairly basic pre-made layouts. Lack of ability to make custom sections/elements without coding.

SIERRA SKIN

Great app very easy to use and some awesome templates. The support chat is super helpful, always very responsive within minutes of sending a question and always helpful in fixing any bugs for you. I love this app and its free!

TheKeyKey

Layout is a great app!Whenever I consult, customer service Dilys will answer quickly. Layout has many templates, flexible style, very good, worth recommending.

HOMEMORY SHOP

I like the APP. The customer service is very patient to answer questions for me, the functions are also very complete, recommended

Imagine Me Stories

This app helped me to add a cta button to my store pages which I had struggled to do. You're also able to create wonderful landing pages. But most of all the customer service is excellent. Emma spent a lot of time making sure everything was set up just right. Would highly recommend!

MiCleo&Co

The layouts are simply perfect and the support is amazing. The result is really professional in just some clicks! Really happy working with this app.

居雅堂 JYT Design

awesome support and friendly UI, great for someone without computer science background. highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155