LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Home page, Product page, Contact us, About us, Collection page

Beef Octane

Yuna's support LayoutHub was absolutely amazing. She helped addressed a couple of issues immediately, even after I overwrote her custom coding several times. Definitely made me feel confident with upgrading my subscription plan after receiving amazing support. Yuna deserves a raise! Thx Yuna!!

fandeBags

This is my first time using LayoutHub and I found everything beyond my expectations. I'm really grateful for the staff who provided me with everything I wanted it especially Lucy, she was very helpful and patient. Thank you, Lucy, for everything you've done to me today. 10 stars instead for the app and for Lucy too

Bookibuy

great costumer service in less than 5 min i got answer for my question , i see is a good APP and easy to use, thank you

Floofer co

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. While I had multiple issues with creating a product page, I was always given quick and helpful customer support. While there are some small issues with the layouts, you can rely on the staff to help create a page that works for you.

baby-diaper-bag.com

This app is amazing!!! everytime i needed help, they were extremely helpful, Jalal, Yuna and lucy, you guys rock!!! keep it up!

Yoreup

Customer support is great! This is from a perspective of someone who deleted the app (it's not them, it's me) I asked for the code to be removed from my site, and they removed it promptly! Even though I wasn’t a customer, they helped me out, which speaks volumes for them!

Tadani Boutique

This app is easy to use and the customer support is the best I have come across in the app store. I can't wait for the new releases.

Official Latvian Apparel

LayoutHub is one of the best layout builders apps on the market. It's simple to understand for everyone with easy drag and drop function and even possibility to edit the code yourself if needed so it makes it possible to adjust it all how you want. We stumbled upon this as our shop is using shopify Minimal theme and we needed the product page to look more elegant and have the images in carousel and this makes it possible with few clicks, plus it adds great recommendation block on the bottom too and many more options to choose from how you want the page to look.

And huge thanks to person from support - Yuna, she helped us to do some quick fixes and now its even more better. Thanks and recomended to anyone who wants theyre shop to look better in few clicks.

Pizazz Shades

Really good templates and free capabilities! Really can do a lot with this app.
Customer service is really helpful as well.. they actually customized one of the themes with a minor adjustment and didn't charge me (they usually charge for that).

Adanna

The best app we have used on Shopify, have it in two stores, customer service is best we have seen, ideal for small stores that don't really need to buy expensive themes, this app can do it all for free, very quick and easy and get custom code edits for free.. Very good, this app will become very popular very soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8