Multiply your revenue.
Sell high-value, high-margin prescription lenses (and other custom lenses) as add-ons to your eyewear products.
Make customers happy.
Offer customers unlimited choices across 5 lens types: Clear, Blue-Light-Blocking, Photochromic, Sunglasses and Polarised Sunglasses.
Customers can browse and order lenses on your product page, reducing your sales cycle from days (when performed over email) to mere seconds.
About LensAdvizor: Select Lenses App
Do you sell glasses or sunglasses and want to offer prescription lenses?
Meet LensAdvizor: an easy way to sell prescription lenses and other custom lens options with your eyewear products.
Inspired by the way leading online eyewear stores sell prescription lenses, LensAdvizor gives your customers an easy way to add prescription lenses or other custom lenses to your base product.
Here are five key LensAdvizor features:
- 5 PRESCRIPTION TYPES: Customers can choose from Single Vision, Progressive, Reading, Non-Prescription and Frame Only
- 5 LENS TYPES: Within each prescription type, you can offer Clear, Blue-Light-Blocking, Photochromic (Light-Responsive), Non-Polarized and Polarized lenses.
- 3 WAYS TO SUBMIT PRESCRIPTION: Customers can send you their prescription by uploading a file, entering their prescription manually or emailing it to you after purchase.
- CUSTOMISABLE: you have full control over lens pricing, app styling and form rules (which fields are required).
- NO CODING REQUIRED: Install the app with one click, add lenses and start selling!
We use secure cloud servers that encrypt your customer data, rendering it accessible only by you. We believe in making it easy for you to use our app in full compliance with GDPR and other privacy and data protection laws.
Try LensAdvizor Risk-Free Today
We offer a plan that lets you test full LensAdvizor functionality on up to 3 products.
Usage: limited to 3 products
LensAdvizor branding on checkout
Usage: up to 100 products
No LensAdvizor branding on checkout
Real-time customer support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Rocket Eyewear Company
I run an online eyewear store called Rocket Eyewear, and I asked my developer friend Zenos to help me build LensAdvizor to make it easier to sell prescription lenses online. From my experience using the app, I believe it offers two major benefits: 1) it helps me make more money per order because customers are willing to pay up to 200% more for lenses and 2) it saves me time by capturing my customers' prescription information all through my website, thereby reducing the need for drawn-out email exchanges.