linkr ‑ Influencer Marketing

Work with influencers to promote and sell your products

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Suluu

Location Germany

I have just started to use the app. It's easy too install and really good Support!
The linkr member reached to me and provided some relevant tipps on how to start using the app with the maximum for my shop.

Cleopatra Jewellery

The staff was very helpful and quick to respond. I had some issues creating my first campaign, but the support team helped me understand how the platform works via Zoom.
I am currently on the Growth plan (which they recommend as it has most of the options). There are quite a lot influencers for the UK market.
I am still a new user, but I see a lot of potential in this Platform if you are looking to collaborate with micro-influencers. https://cleopatrajewellery.co.uk/

FluShields

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hi guys. Would love to test drive your app but we couldn't install your new sales channel as it always popped up with an error. Thoughts?

Di-Lara Betten

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wir sind sehr begeistert vom bisherigen Umfang, von der Funktion, vom Erfolg und der Resonanz die wir hier bisher von Influencer/innen bekommen haben. Der Start war eine Herausforderung, die zusammen mit dem Team von "linkr" sehr schnell und vor allem persönlich telefonisch sowie per Email zu vollster Zufriendheit inklusive individueller Anpassungen in Form von Programmierarbeiten gelöst wurden. Die erste Kampagne war bereits nach in den ersten 2 Wochen ein voller Erfolg und wir freuen uns auf die weitere Zusammenarbeit. Für freuen uns auf die nächsten Projekte. Lg aus Berlin

DEAR DARLING BERLIN

Location Germany

We just recently started using the app for our influencer marketing. For us it makes the whole process of managing and finding the right partners so much easier! Potential cooperation partners can directly choose the products they want to present on their channel (insta, youtube etc.) and we can contact them via the platform. This way we don't have to write a lot of e-mails or discuss about prices, products, expectations etc. You can manage your own campaigns f.ex. if you launch a new collection (which we did) or people can always apply for a cooperation, which is super nice because you save a lot of time finding the right influencers!
We love the connection to our shopify store, which makes everything super easy. Installing the app and starting was also very easy and we have a nice and very helpful onboarding team to support us.
Highly recommended! :-)

Highborn London

Getting to influencers is a lot of work and frankly we haven't had time to spend on finding them and building a relationship with them let alone then agreeing a campaign and following it through.

Linkr solves that huge headache for us and while we're new to the platform to me it is literally the opportunity of the year (if not the next 5 years). Within a few days we had influencers literally knocking on our door ready to help.

It's not an instant thing, there is planning, execution to do but the upside potential here is massive for anyone willing to spend a little time in trial and error to get your campaigns right.

If you want a way to get to people who can introduce your products for you to a new audience you'll struggle to get to another way then it could help you. It is helping us and I know will deliver huge returns over the long term and help us raise even more money to help beat breast cancer.

And the support we've received has been very proactive with emails offering assistance, follow up with advice and personal hone calls to check to all is OK and help us get results.

Can't ask more than that. :-)

Myarkiv

- Pricing is WAY too high
- Support is nonexistent
- Tech is subpar at best
- UX/UI is subpar at best

Even if they're a startup, there's NO excuse for their product and user/customer experience being so poor.

Shopify should vet their App Store partners rather than allowing us store owners to do the troubleshooting for them. I would give a negative score if possible.

Restoration Dehumidifier Packages

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Update!

Five Star for their work

Zoeca Jewelry

Location Austria

Great App, easy to use. You have a wide range of influencers - fashion, beauty, travel etc.
You can set up your budget for every campaign.
The support is quick and very helpful.

Vanity Planet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Linkr has helped us reach out to International Influencers we normally wouldn’t be able to connect with and helped create long term working relationships with them. The platform seamlessly integrates all aspects of driving Social Marketing Campaign, by sourcing Influencers, shipping sample products, and issuing payment. Its simple interface lets you easily monitor the progress of a campaign and communicate with Influencers directly. The support team took care of any questions that arose and were very helpful in making sure we were able to get our message across that was unique to our brand.