LinkTrack

LinkTrack

by LinkTrack

Track influencer marketing campaigns.

Fia Pure

This app is perfect for knowing if my store's ad campaigns are working or not. I like the fact that it tells me what orders came from each campaign link.

Abunda

Great app, great support. We use this for our social media bio links and it has become super easy to attribute sales to various social media platforms.

Cupid's Rack

I recommend this app to anyone doing any sort of marketing where the link is going to visible, it makes it super easy to shorten the link and track all necessary analytics in one spot. Especially if you're running multiple campaigns at once, this is mandatory. 10/10 app right here.

Retroject Mini

LinkTrack has made working with influencers and measuring results extremely simple for our business. The app has a clean intuitive design and allows us to create campaigns in seconds. I also had a quick question and support got back to us in 30 minutes. Recommended!

Knockies

Great app. Super easy to create shortened urls for our product pages and track all sales from that link. UI is great and not overly complex with unnecessary data. Just what's needed.

PeepCase

Very useful app. We constantly run influencer campaigns and use this app to generate the links we give to the influencers. Now we can attribute orders and revenue to certain influencers and make more informed decisions going forward. Support team is also super helpful and responsive.