Live Theme Editor

Live Theme Editor

by Webyze

Adjust and customize any element of your theme intuitively!

Goodie Movie

The app got too much bugs. Did all the modifications and saved it, but it became useless. The changes will revert back to its original form after a few hours.

Undergents

I used to adjust some elements of the site. It looked fine on desktop but totally jumbled the mobile aspects. The app doesn't let you see the effects in both views while editing. Also had an issue with elements in the editor not showing up on the site after being saved and it did not work in some aspects of the site. Its quite buggy. I was told that I could uninstall the app and all elements would return to the original look and I would lose the webyze theme editor changes. This did not happen and now have to find solutions to this debacle. I am very disappointed in the app and that shopify allows buggy apps on their app store.

Rc City

One of the most useful apps period. It exact solution I've been searching for. Not perfect but definitely 5 star worthy

Hibrony 100 Profit Wholesale

I give three stars as this could be good if you want to make changes to elements on the same page, however I need to move the search bar element from one page to another, so I won't be moving forward after my trial period, however if you update the app i'll be back.

Ismashuk

Highly recommend - my Liquid skills are alittle slow, but this allows me to make quick template changes within seconds.

Vanity Fragrance

The app is pretty decent but i do have one question. what happens when you uninstall the app to all the changes you have made?

Stretchstrength Com

I’m very pleased so far! My shop is looking better thanks to this app! When I ran into some issues, support went above and beyond to help me out! I hope some tutorials are coming in the future to help other newbies like me! Thanks for all your help! StretchStrength.com

Posh Rug

Great app to do edits to the website.

Japandizness

BELOW this addition is my original review. I am back again after 6 months to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! for creating this app. Many times i had no idea how to adjust my theme , sometimes in very specific ways. Live Theme always seems to have a way to select and alter elements in a multitude of ways! Jeff :) What can I say? I was wary about another app that didn't quite perform to what i hoped and discarded with the rest... but not LIVE THEME EDITOR! ****! Not only am I able to do amazing things for looks, but I am able to find and correct the way things work-- and reset back easily if I make a mistake. It was only a few hours after I sent an email for help in the way the editor was responding to show all the little garbage can icons to delete a change--- They took the time to fix their own code to make Live Theme Editor better, so they really care! Thanks again So much! Jeff :D

Story North

Absolutely brilliant app! Thank you. It has made everything 1000% easier. Very happy :)
Previous 1