Livify: Live Visitors Widget

Livify: Live Visitors Widget | Reviews

by COMCODE

Show your Happy Shoppers. Increase FOMO and conversion rates.

WALEA

The application slows down the site. It does not work. For example, we cannot place the widget in the location of our choice, it does not work. As for customer support, it is non-existent. After 5 days and 3 emails, no response. ***
L'application ralentit le site. Elle ne fonctionne pas. Par exemple on ne peut pas placer le widget à l'endroit de notre choix, cela ne fonctionne pas. Quant au support client il est inexistant. Après 5 jours et 3 emails, aucune réponse.

EasySlims

I lack social proof on my website, and by using this Livify, i improved social proof on my website which in return gave me more sales. I hope trials is more than 5 days. 5 days is not that much to fully test the result of this app.

LA MIA BORSA

It's been a while now since using the app and it seems absolutely fine. Very useful to get a touch of most visited products within the set period. Easy to configure. Would definitely recommend.

FRENCH KIXX : Cils Magnétiques, Cosmétique et Produits de Beauté

Great apps ! Works well and very simple to install and manage. I think it gives the little more confidence needed for new shops/brands.

Crannp

Its really good, but needs a buton to set number of maximum of people to show. Thats why, four not five stars.

FireballImports

Seems to work great and performs as promised! A bit expensive though , given the simplicity of the function.

Fashion Outlet Shop

I tried few apps like this and I like this most. It's very simple and useful. I recommended.

Chicatella

Wow! This is a neat trick for building trust and boosting sales with the FOMO effect. Great value for the money!

PilonShop

Livify is very easy to use and install. It is amazing how such an easy apps can improve your sales. Thanks to developers!