LiveSupporti ‑ Live Chat

LiveSupporti ‑ Live Chat

by LiveSupporti

Live Chat for your Shopify store

DoggyBathroom - The Best Dog Litter Box with Vertical Pee Pads

I recommend this app, highly! Super easy and simple to use. Allows you to customize to match your brand, and their customer support is always available. The app is super intuitive and straightforward.

December 13, 2019

BoltzEquipmentParts.com

I tried different chat apps. Some too pricey to upgrade since we don't use chat that often. The premium version was the best value. Customer service was great!

Retropose bags

Terrible app, i’m asking for support but nobody answers me it’s a shame! I have so many questions to ask and i opened a live chat where someone is answering to only one question i really don’t understand since it’s a LIVECHAT APP!!!

June 10, 2019

We are really sorry to hear that. Our support team have confirmed that they have received only one question from you via live chat, which question has been answered and no other questions from you have been received. Feel free to chat with us from 3 AM - 6 PM ET every day or contact us via email. We are always happy to help :)

Off Your Leash

Excellent app, real time visitor monitoring, works seamlessly with our store, Sound notification, Customize features. Great.

May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review and choosing LiveSupporti. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help :)

Foodprep.fi

Best customer service there is...steven helped my out even when i dont understand anythink about computers:) Tnx

Dead Fly Zone

This app is not getting enough attention. I have tried no less than 5 different live chat/real time visitor monitoring apps and this one is the most concise, easiest to use that I've tried. It's also one of the least expensive ones out there. It was easy to set up and the few questions I had were answered immediately on chat with their tech support. It is also not filled with a ton of fluff you won't have time to look at when monitoring your visitors in real time. So far, I absolutely love this app and it's been the one I've been looking for, for over a year!