Scroll Freely: Infinite Scroll

Scroll Freely: Infinite Scroll

$3.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 1, 2023

Great app for a reasonable price. Have had no issues and if Ive ever needed help, the support team promptly reply and assist

ICHU Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 25, 2023

Ottima assitenza, l'app funziona benissimo e per qualunque esigenza il team risponde subito. Complimenti

R.a. Boutique
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 4, 2023

The App works fine to me. We use the "Infinite scroll" with the "Fade in" effect and it looks great. But the support is even better. I wrote them for some issues and they contacted me within 1 hour with a solution. Great! With Apps like these, Shopify is fun! Jogi from Germany

DIY-Discount.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 9, 2022

Good apps, does the job, I contacted the custom service and they reply to me fast and they fix my trouble in hour

BabykidsZ
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 1, 2022

Je viens d'installer l'application, elle fait exactement ce dont j'avais besoin. Gros + pour l'assistance qui est extrêmement utile et réactive : j'ai eu un problème lors de l'installation, ils l'ont réglé en moins de 24h.

Garnements
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 27, 2022

The app do the work. I've not checked the performance impact so I cannot say. But for the UX it is great.
Only issue is the collection-list page, where the pagination is hidden but no feature from the app is implemented, causing your website to only display one set of collections corresponding to the first "page". I do have more than 50 collections, thus this page is essential. I added a quick fix using JS script and removing the "display:none" property that that script of the app set. It would be great to add a condition in your js cdn, in order to activate you code only on the pages where we added the script mentioned in your installation guide. Indeed, if I use my paginate component for something else, it will be hidden by your script by default I guess. Other than that, really quick and efficient app.

Egotier
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
November 21, 2022

This app is amazing-- easy to install & does exactly what it's supposed to. Support is super responsive & helpful.

My Campus Gear
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 18, 2022

Very satisfied with this app and its support team. I ran into some problems as installing the app affected some coding... however, when I contacted the support team, they immediately took action and solved the issues accordingly. I find this amazing!

DEVA LOVES
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 13, 2022

Works exactly as I had hoped (now) - Responsive technical support!
Good news for Warehouse/Collections themes!

Skull & Barrel Co.
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 4, 2022

Great app. The support team were quick to resolve an initial issue we had. Thank you for your help.

Watts & Co.