Scroll Freely: Infinite Scroll

Infinite scroll collections, Load more & back to top button

$3.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Load More Products App

Skull & Barrel Co.

Works exactly as I had hoped (now) - Responsive technical support!
Good news for Warehouse/Collections themes!

Watts & Co.

Great app. The support team were quick to resolve an initial issue we had. Thank you for your help.

British House

Very helpful customer service. the app price is reasonable. had some issues but was solved immediately

The Fashion Gift Shop

What a great little app that works so well and is affordable. I ran into a couple of issues and contacted support, and they resolved the problems in minutes. The problems are just down to how my theme worked with the app, which we often see. The most important part was it was fixed so quickly by support. Thank you to Support for all your help. Much appreciated.

Pássaro

Excelent service, excelent app!
we had some issues at the begging with the setup on our custom template, but the support team help us solve the problem and now is worki exactly as espected. We are very happy with this app.

Madison L Jewelry

Really loved the app, the price is great, the design is good but i couldnt get the app to work with the feature i needed (being used for FILTER pages, not but COLLECTION PAGE.
I contacted customer service, they responded are were rather quick. I ended up going with a app almost 3 times the price (sadly) but it works so im stuck with it.

The Vintedger™

Excellent service, excellent app! Easy to use and very complimentary for our clients! thevintedgeco.com

Copperfield

Easy to install, intuitive ui allows for simple set up and when I had an issue with it not enabling, support resolved it remotely and promptly.

Tillett's

Great app and great support. Had a small issue but was solved very fast and with video proof to boot.

thisisneverthat® INTL

This app is aweasome !!! Thank you all for your kind reply and fast speed.
Have a nice day. 1000000%