Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Local Delivery, Store Pickup, Date and Time Scheduling

Revive: Mind Body Spirit

Fast and clear customer service. We've tried numerous local delivery/pickup apps, and this has been the best. It is hassle-free and capable of meeting all of our needs. Best decision to switch to this app.

Floral Designs of Mount Joy

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This app was a major upgrade from a prior app I was using by Globo and just a few dollars more. The Globo approach was cumbersome, making your delivery and pick-up options items that are added to the cart. It was not very user-friendly. This approach is much more friendly AND versatile. You have several different options for customizing the checkout process with this app. Finally, the customer service is top-notch. Peter was very attentive to my setup issues and was able to get me squared away in a short period of time.

Sapori Solari

Developers are always ready to help and to improve the features of the app. I'm really satisfied. The app helps me to deliver in a specific zip code area and allow my client to chose a date and time of shipment.

All You Can Tea

Brilliant app, great support, money well spent on this feature to manage our workload.
we rely on the app to sort out deliveries ( a new thing for us due to lockdown). with the app now i am able to control workload and distribute demand and highlight availability. support is brilliant, the app is being continuously updated with super useful features. Thank you to the team behind the app who have been amazing, providing support quickly and efficiently as we requested it.
much love, keep up to good work!
Mel & Alex, All You Can Tea Bakery, Scotland

Brunch and Brinner

I thought this could help me a lot, but my site is in dark mode. And they didn't help me to make the input fields' content visible, it was white on white because of the dark mode.

March 13, 2021

Hi There! Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear we couldn’t meet your needs with our app. We are always happy to make minor changes to the app to fit in with your theme. However, a full custom colour change for the app is a big job. We always recommend to our merchants, large custom changes need a theme developer to edit your theme. We outlined several alternatives for you, would any of those work? If you'd like to reach out again we'd love to help you with the alternatives. Hope to hear from you soon!

ERIC BUTERBAUGH

Local Delivery is a straightforward app that makes the checkout process for our customers easy. Setting it up on our store was a breeze, and Peter was extremely helpful with any questions I had. Highly recommended.

made4y.se

We have different cutoffs depending on zipcodes and this sorts it all out! Really easy to use and great support!

The Brownie Bakers

Easy to download and install. Has all the features my store needs. Only thing I'm having trouble with is having the selections that the customers make show up on their order confirmation so they know what they selected. pls help!

January 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! You definitely can add the delivery date and time to your order confirmation emails. We've been in touch with you and set this up on your store. We're happy we could help you out!

An Affair to Remember Catering

This app is great. The app does make things so much easier for a business who only does local deliveries. Able to customize certain delivery areas and customize pricing. Very simple for our clients to use. The developers, Jess & Peter, were so helpful in fixing a few bugs when it came to what we actually wanted to have it do within our website. Very responsive and got the job done quickly.

Flamingo Flower

I had troubles installing the app to a newly shifted theme. The guys did an amzing response within a day and absolutely gave full support! Saving me biiiig time! Peter handled the matter like a pro , very neat and down to the point ... making me feel like i should only develop an app with such a team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10