Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Local Delivery, Store Pickup, Date and Time Scheduling

Flamingo Flower

I had troubles installing the app to a newly shifted theme. The guys did an amzing response within a day and absolutely gave full support! Saving me biiiig time! Peter handled the matter like a pro , very neat and down to the point ... making me feel like i should only develop an app with such a team.

Davenport Garden Centre

Excellent app, amazing support. I contacted them wanted to do some modifications to the app to suit me needs, they responded right away and accommodated my requests. I highly recommend this company.

Bean's Juice

App is good for business who wants to provide time slot for their customers highly recommended ! Their customer service is one of the best I had experienced !

Jeditreats

This app is beyond perfect for our business and the customer service/ tech team meets your needs the best they can. I absolutely love this app, completely satisfied it with. Keep doing a great job guys.

RocknRosie

We have used this app so our customers can select a date for delivery or collection. The team at Local Delivery helped us every step of the way to ensure the app was compatible, to helping us install it. We couldn't be happier with the result!

Peters Ice Cream

Good app and service is great. Appreciate the support and timeliness of response and their ability to help.

Love Coco Blossoms

Absolutely love the simplicity of this app and the customer service. I had spent ages trying to figure out how to create a date picker on my website. Local delivery was so simple to add and the customer service is fantastic. they customised mine as per my request, and it works fantastically well.

The Felicity Florals

Amazing customer service and support. I was facing issues and emailed in, reply came in the next day and I resolved my matter fast. Thumbs up! Keep up the good work guys! ❤️ Thank you!

Noché 23

Exceptional customer service! I am about to open a small delivery business and this app works perfectly in my store. The team at atomyard have been so helpful and patient! Very happy!

Unica Terra Bio

This app is amazing, we're a small local businness and we deliver our products ourselves just on some days of the week.
It's essential for us to make people choose a delivery time because delays and missed deliveries are a big issue for us and Local delivery app is the perfect fit!
Plus the support team is effective and quick!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9