Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Local Delivery, Store Pickup, Date and Time Scheduling

ERIC BUTERBAUGH

Local Delivery is a straightforward app that makes the checkout process for our customers easy. Setting it up on our store was a breeze, and Peter was extremely helpful with any questions I had. Highly recommended.

made4y.se

We have different cutoffs depending on zipcodes and this sorts it all out! Really easy to use and great support!

The Brownie Bakers

Easy to download and install. Has all the features my store needs. Only thing I'm having trouble with is having the selections that the customers make show up on their order confirmation so they know what they selected. pls help!

January 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! You definitely can add the delivery date and time to your order confirmation emails. We've been in touch with you and set this up on your store. We're happy we could help you out!

An Affair to Remember Catering

This app is great. The app does make things so much easier for a business who only does local deliveries. Able to customize certain delivery areas and customize pricing. Very simple for our clients to use. The developers, Jess & Peter, were so helpful in fixing a few bugs when it came to what we actually wanted to have it do within our website. Very responsive and got the job done quickly.

Flamingo Flower

I had troubles installing the app to a newly shifted theme. The guys did an amzing response within a day and absolutely gave full support! Saving me biiiig time! Peter handled the matter like a pro , very neat and down to the point ... making me feel like i should only develop an app with such a team.

Davenport Garden Centre

Excellent app, amazing support. I contacted them wanted to do some modifications to the app to suit me needs, they responded right away and accommodated my requests. I highly recommend this company.

Bean's Juice

App is good for business who wants to provide time slot for their customers highly recommended ! Their customer service is one of the best I had experienced !

Jeditreats

This app is beyond perfect for our business and the customer service/ tech team meets your needs the best they can. I absolutely love this app, completely satisfied it with. Keep doing a great job guys.

RocknRosie

We have used this app so our customers can select a date for delivery or collection. The team at Local Delivery helped us every step of the way to ensure the app was compatible, to helping us install it. We couldn't be happier with the result!

Peters Ice Cream

Good app and service is great. Appreciate the support and timeliness of response and their ability to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9