Local Delivery

Local Delivery, Pickup, Date/Time, Online Store 2.0 Compatible

$19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bare Bouquets

This app is exactly what I was looking for as a florist. It was incredibly easy to set up. I love that you are able to have different areas serviced on different days. I also love that people have to select the date before getting to the checkout page which means you don't have a bunch of abandoned carts because people didn't check your delivery areas. Great, responsive customer support.

Green Pear Eco

The app used to be great, it's now even better since the latest update. The ability to have different delivery days/times for different postcodes has saved us a huge amount of admin and hassle.
We use the local delivery options to ensure our customers choose the correct day specific to their postcode. We limit the amount of deliveries per day, customise cut off times depending on day and schedule blackout days in advance for when we take a break.
The app is easy to use, easy to modify and easy for our customers to use too.
The support is 10/10 - Jess and Peter work hard to reply quickly to any emails and have always fixed any issues we've had. I'd recommend this app and developer to anyone who need local pickup/delivery options that are more customisable than the basic Shopify options.

Sneaker Garage

Love this app so far. The customer support is excellent! Peter has been very helpful, and has answered all of my questions promptly! I recommend this app to anyone looking to offer a pick-up/delivery option to their store.

Uramaki Handmade Sushi Nottingham

These guys are absolutely amazing! I have been working with them for over a year now and their app is constantly evolving. Every time I email I always receive a fantastic detailed response they are always so helpful. I look forward to growing my business with these guys in the coming years.

Beaucoup london limited

Great app for online FLORIST SHOPS. Customers can pick the date and check if we are delivering to their postcode. Truly amazing & professional customer service!

More Flowers, LLC

They were very helpful trouble shooting some issues, and then updating my app, and then trouble shooting a bit more. Really great customer service! Thank you so much!!

Organic eShop h1c

My eShop is focusing on local delivery only, in order to promote organic farming and reduce transportation. So I installed his app to check the country's postal codes so I can avoid the acceptation of orders outside of the country. It works perfectly for this purpose. In addition, I am really satisfied with the prompt and professional and intelligent support provided so far!

KnoxFill

This app has AMAZING customer service. I had some issues, and after emailing back and forth every day for a week, uploading a video of my issues, they helped resolve it - always patiently and helpfully. The get started guide could be a touch clearer, but the functionality is exactly what I needed and the customer service gives them an A++ Updated review to gush just a bit more: I didn't realize there were many functions I wasn't using (customized checkout language, notifications, etc.) Integrating those into my shop has improved business flow for me and my customers. And I have to give a shout out to Peter and the rest of their team - I've never experienced such thorough, patient customer service in my life. This app is worth every penny to me and my small business.

Revive: Mind Body Spirit

Fast and clear customer service. We've tried numerous local delivery/pickup apps, and this has been the best. It is hassle-free and capable of meeting all of our needs. Best decision to switch to this app.

Floral Designs of Mount Joy

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This app was a major upgrade from a prior app I was using by Globo and just a few dollars more. The Globo approach was cumbersome, making your delivery and pick-up options items that are added to the cart. It was not very user-friendly. This approach is much more friendly AND versatile. You have several different options for customizing the checkout process with this app. Finally, the customer service is top-notch. Peter was very attentive to my setup issues and was able to get me squared away in a short period of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11