Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

City Tree Delivery

I use this app to help me manage my delivery schedule. I have a pretty unique seasonal business and Atom Yard has been super helpful in customization.

This app saves tons and tons of time. Without this, my delivery would be much harder to manage.

Thanks

Everyday

The support was amazing and any queries were answered almost instantly. They enable us to make some small customisations in an instant and were incredibly professional. Great app, great support!

Fruit Couture

This app is great! I really like that I am able to block off the days I need and set the delivery day calendar for "next-day" deliveries. The support has been great and they are quick to respond. I am very happy with this subscription and would recommend it.

2loop

Very kind and very quick support! They are very helpful so easy to ask questions. Also they are so kind to someone can’t speak English perfectly like me. I feel like they are part of our team. I really appreciate your sincere response for my requests to customer support team and Jess! とても親切で、とても早く問題を解決してくれました。親身になってわからないことや問題を解決してくれるので英語が不安な方でもサポートに連絡しやすいです。まるで私たちのチームの一員の様に誠実に対応してくれます。カスタマーサポートの皆さんとJessさんにとても感謝しています。

I Detox

Their response - Swift, efficient and informative. Their app - amazing. As for their overall support, simply incredible. One thing is for sure, their team will do whatever is possible to help you resolve your issues. So thank you to the team, and an individual thank you to Jess! You've been awesome.

Csaii

This app would be great if you can add the feature for the shop owner to select a delivery radius basted on the stores zip code, so that when a customer goes in and after they input their information and they meet the radius requirements, they can opt to have delivery.

Also another feature to add would be to have the store owner choose items by category in their store rather then be forced to go through the entire list as it is currently, it would be more user friendly for large store, being stores with 2,000+ items.

Ninja Food

Excellent service from the team! The installation was quick and simple and the support team responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The app functions are also better than some of the other date apps that I have tried.

Atlanta Floral Designs

This app sucks. It does not provide all of the options that you would realistically want when you are delivering locally. It is not very user friendly, and on top of that you're paying $13/month for an app that you essentially have to setup/install/modify on your own smh.

Food St Australia

Customer service was fantastic, thanks Peter for all your help. Great app

The Good Co Malaysia

App works perfectly for our store. Excellent customer service with quick response time to assist with setting up and configure additional settings at no extra charge.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6