Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

www.buono.sg

A very useful app and the help desk-Peter is very nice and helpful. Really a good app. Thank you very much!

Flowery Arrangements

This app made a perfect fit for our flower delivery business. The guys from Atom Yard were also extremely helpful and responsive! Way to go guys!

Breakers

This app does everything it advertises very well. Atom Yard's support team is very responsive and has always answered my questions on the same day I ask with thorough answers and solutions. The back end of the app is very user-friendly as well. I have tried other similar app but Atom Yard's version is my favorite. 10/10 would recommend.

Les Aliments Di Menna

The app is exactly what I was looking for but had some troubles installing it ,so I decided to reach out to customer service and they fixed my problem in no time.
great service great app.

Frangipani Florist

This will be the 3rd time I have updated this review, today I contacted Peter about my need to be able to manually add deliveries to the schedule that did not originate from Shopify. They just finished an update that allows exactly that!! It works great...making this app even more beneficial to us.

We just added the app and are awaiting customer support to resolve a few small issues. So far we are very happy with the product.

Update: Well.... what can I say other than I am BLOWN AWAY with the customer service. I needed a few minor tweaks to the coding and Peter was great. Quite honestly, I suggest you at the very least give them a chance to prove themselves worthy of your Shopify app integration and business. ****** Stars if possible. Thank you Peter!

Oh My Cheesecakes!

100% recommend this app, worth every cent. Their customer service is fast and reliable. They work with you to find solutions based on your specific needs.

Lea Lana's Bananas

I would give this app and the company more stars if I could! The app solved my delivery problem that was imposed with Shopify only offering shipping and the company has responded almost immediately to each email that I have sent and they have even altered my html when I was completely lost and in need of help. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Nashville Kosher Take Out

Their customer service is top notch!! They were so helpful with my many questions and always provided prompt and thorough technical support. I needed to do a bit of customization and they were super helpful. Even got me out of a jam late on a Friday afternoon when I messed something up!

I would use them again in a heart beat.

City Tree Delivery

I use this app to help me manage my delivery schedule. I have a pretty unique seasonal business and Atom Yard has been super helpful in customization.

This app saves tons and tons of time. Without this, my delivery would be much harder to manage.

Thanks

Everyday

The support was amazing and any queries were answered almost instantly. They enable us to make some small customisations in an instant and were incredibly professional. Great app, great support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6