Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Travis Meats

Easy to use. Excellent customer service and support, including some special help working though some odd issues with integration. Would buy again.

4lunch

The team at Local Delivery have been super helpful in getting the system running just how I need it to operate. Big thanks

Choux Atelier

I wrote an email to support and Peter was awesome! fixed everything I needed fixed and now the app works seamlessly with my theme. Fantastic app for those of us who only offer local delivery.

AOF Meals To Go

We love this app! It's helped us with our local pickup or delivery options perfectly and the support has been AMAZING! Definitely recommend!!

Once Upon A Vine

Working as required and team were very prompt and efficient to help with a small tweak to system. Happy to recommend this app.

ilovecoffeetables

This app is really beautiful! It works very well. I needed some extra features, and Peter at Atom Yard Support meet our needs with great care. A very happy customer.
I would definitely recommend this app.

www.buono.sg

A very useful app and the help desk-Peter is very nice and helpful. Really a good app. Thank you very much!

Flowery Arrangements

This app made a perfect fit for our flower delivery business. The guys from Atom Yard were also extremely helpful and responsive! Way to go guys!

Breakers

This app does everything it advertises very well. Atom Yard's support team is very responsive and has always answered my questions on the same day I ask with thorough answers and solutions. The back end of the app is very user-friendly as well. I have tried other similar app but Atom Yard's version is my favorite. 10/10 would recommend.

Les Aliments Di Menna

The app is exactly what I was looking for but had some troubles installing it ,so I decided to reach out to customer service and they fixed my problem in no time.
great service great app.