Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Ombites

Great support team and really loving the date/time choice I can give my customers. Seems like the only app that offers this with "offset delivery times/days". The coding is easy to edit and make pretty as well!

Sp00n

App works the way it describes. I have requested multiple customization for my store template related to this app and this team did without asking a single question. I believer they went beyond their scope of the project and helped me to integrate this app well with my site. Their support is absolutely exceptional! Thank you guys.

Nicholas Seafood Online

Excellent App, easy to use and effective. Jess's support is absolutely exceptional!

Gods Garden Treasures

Great piece of technology that works exactly as expected. The customer experience before and after install has been great! Highly Recommend.

Easy Tree

App works just the way you need it. I wish it had more customization and ability to edit. I wanted to use this check out on 2 products (with different delivery times) on the same order but wasn't able to do it.

Unimuscle

Really neat little app. GREAT user support, unfortunately not quite right for us but could become useful in the future.

www.unimuscle.com

Green Press Peru

Very usefull app, support is great!

Soberanafashion Com

Excellent app optimal assistance

Pasticcini

Excellent app and very easy to install. Just what I needed to allow it for certain products on my site. Thanks!

Luckyyoucleanse

We've been using local delivery app for over two years! It is the BEST app available to manage delivery dates and times and has never let us down. The team has been 100% supportive the entire time and continue to be on call if required. Adam has also done some customized work for us which allowed us to automate some of our processes and make our biz more efficient. Highly recommend this app and the team!!