Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Glorieux Cadeau

Andrew's support (the app developer) is absolutely amazing! He installed the app for me himself when I had trouble doing so, and he made all the changes that I asked to the app (He actually fully customised the app for me to suit all my needs)! Absolutely amazing customer service! Thank you very much Andrew!

Aaron's Delivery

Great App!! Even better service!!! I wanted to make all products available for delivery by default without having to manually check them off in the back office. Contacted the developer and he made it happen within 24 hours. Now that's service! Keep up the great work!!!

K9 Scrub Club

Very good app. Andrew is very helpful and responds quickly. Once there is a search feature implemented I'll want for nothing.

Baby Boutique in Brooklyn, Children's Clothes and Baby Gifts, Children's Clothes in Brooklyn, Baby Registry, Free Shipping - Stork-Baby.com

Easy to install and appreciate the quick support turnaround from Andrew. Thanks so much for making just the app my business needs!

Indonesian Consumer Coop

Fast Support, and very help full. thanks Andrew

Never Better Bakery

When I was contacted about suggestions, I was thinking that my suggestions wouldn't be heard. However, Andrew responded quickly to my suggestions and even helped me put them into place! I didn't have to do anything which was a relief and the app was easy to install. Most of my business is delivery so I was extremely excited to try this app because most of my orders are by phone because they couldn't put in everything needed. Now hopefully they will find it much easier to use. I really appreciate the customer service and that Andrew really listened and wanted to make the changes happen. Very important to me and my business. I highly recommend this app. And a HUGE Thank You to Andrew!

Costner Concepts

Just few hrs after my first review,Andrew,the Local Delivery App support,emailed to me about my suggestion.After just two tries and we got the suggestion working on my web.Great work and enthusiasm there!No extra cost.Thumbs up!!

Costner Concepts

Fast support.Would be better if can automate block-out days.Eg,2 days before delivery can be made.A bit more creative can make this App even more marvellous.A happy
user for now.

Farm 2 Kitchen Long Island

This is a great app and Andrew (the app designer) has been extremely helpful and quick to respond to the couple issues I had. Great app + quick response = a very happy customer!

1 2 3 4 6 Next