Local Delivery

Local Delivery

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 30, 2015

Amazing app, Amazing service from the developer

kirimrumah.com
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 5, 2014

Very useful and fitting app for my business. The support was prompt and very helpful with getting my website situated and functioning properly.

Thanks Jessica and whoever else helped!

FreshQuik
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 8, 2014

Pretty cool app that helps us plan out our deliveries for the day. Only thing is that I wish it could be customised for more than 1 hour delivery intervals.

Ideal Workspace
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
Locate2u replied March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’ve since updated the app so you can customise your delivery slots to whatever intervals you would like!

June 25, 2014

Great App. Perfect for our local delivery business. Extremely helpful when unexpected issue came up due to theme change. Saved the day.

FAMILY TABLE
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 11, 2013

Just installed the App and I needed a bit of clarification on the customization... Atom Yard replied within a few minutes with a very clear explanation of how to achieve my objective. Great service.

Savvyish - Simple, Stylish, Wedding Flowers.
Time spent using app: About 4 years
July 17, 2013

This app is perfect for services that are delivering locally! Also, it's super easy to install and use.

Andrew is great to work with - he's very responsive and helpful!

CookinKit
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 15, 2013

Andrew's support (the app developer) is absolutely amazing! He installed the app for me himself when I had trouble doing so, and he made all the changes that I asked to the app (He actually fully customised the app for me to suit all my needs)! Absolutely amazing customer service! Thank you very much Andrew!

Glorieux Cadeau
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 6, 2013

Great App!! Even better service!!! I wanted to make all products available for delivery by default without having to manually check them off in the back office. Contacted the developer and he made it happen within 24 hours. Now that's service! Keep up the great work!!!

Aaron's Delivery
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 22, 2013

Very good app. Andrew is very helpful and responds quickly. Once there is a search feature implemented I'll want for nothing.

K9 Scrub Club
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 17, 2013

Easy to install and appreciate the quick support turnaround from Andrew. Thanks so much for making just the app my business needs!

Baby Boutique in Brooklyn, Children's Clothes and Baby Gifts, Children's Clothes in Brooklyn, Baby Registry, Free Shipping - Stork-Baby.com
Time spent using app: 9 months