Local Delivery Routes Manager

Local Delivery Routes Manager

by toolstr

Optimized routes, navigation, and delivery notifications

connectionjewelry

i use this app and was good to have every store should have it very good delivery try this app and good for your store

April 9, 2021

Hey there,
I am really sorry if your website has been compromised in any way. Our app is a Local Delivery Routes management app and it does not modify your website code ever. I have sent you multiple emails regarding this and I am happy to get on a call with you to resolve the problem.
Thanks

Well Baked Box

We love this app because it combines just the right simplicity with functionality. The founder is very helpful with requests. Also love the combo of subscription or credit based payment.

February 16, 2021

Woohoo!! That's a rockstar review. Thank you so much. I am just an email away if you need help with anything.

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

It is a great app and does the purpose well. The founder is very helpful when it comes to customization requests.

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much! It's been a pleasure working with you.

RFD

If you need a Local delivery app to plan your routes, this app is a MUST HAVE!!, no brainer. We are a flower shop, with very complex and unique features required to run the delivery site of the business. Shubham is continuously giving us the best support EVER in Shopify's ecosystem. Just ask him, and he will always make it work for you. Trust me, we move to Shopify from another system that we used for 25 years dedicated specifically to florists, and with Shubham help, the transition has been a lot easier

January 29, 2021

Thank you 😊 so much for the kind words. I look forward to our success together.

Madras Gourmet

A must to use app for merchants carrying out last mile fulfillment/local delivery by themselves. This app helped us reduce our workload in our last mile delivery phase of our order fulfillment process mainly in routing and updating our customers with notifications at each stages. Im glad to have found this app for my store.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. I am happy to know that the app has been useful to you.

Renegade Home

Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Really like

Phenom Music

I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs.

December 13, 2020

Thank you for the review.

Outdoor Models

Love, love, love it. easy to use. Love, love, love it. easy to use. Love, love, love it. easy to use.

KuxtalMarket

Literally the best local delivery app on Shopify. The routes are great, you have the capability to add in other stops if need be. You can modify the route. And the support is AMAZING. They are there to help whenever you need. I %110 recommend this app!

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for the AMAZING words. This keeps us motivated and happy!!