Location Based Fulfillment

Location Based Fulfillment

by GhostApps

Move order fulfillment location automatically based on rules

KetoneAid

This app should be $100 a month. That is the value it would give people IF it worked. I REALLY wanted it to work. It was a simple design and seemed to be perfect. But then it simply didn't work. It wouldn't change fulfillment locations like it said it would . I tried to email them, contact support, tried their website (doesn't exist). I think they went out of business. So sad. I understand maybe not many people use this, but maybe you can make it work and charge 10x more. This would be SOOOO much better than having to pay shopify for multiple stores.

HERC'S Nutrition Canada

I dont know what happened but ive been paying for this app and now its malfunctioning, creating inventory where none exists and deleting rules before they get executed. There is a new feature for checking inventory before moving order, it wont let me enable it and this is a crucial feature. This app is very useful when it works since no other app does what it does, but its not anymore and there is no support whatsoever. Im really disappointed and wasted alot of time and $$. ------ Update after I wrote this, I was contacted and they fixed the app for me an its been working great ever since! Updating my rating. Would give a 5 if it weren't for this delay and issue. Have to be fair. They are very responsive now.

kinetrika2

the app was missing an important feature, related to check of the stocks before moving location.
The development team quickly fix it, and released an update for us.
Really appreciate the help and the support they gave us.
5 stars for you guys!

Reshoevn8r

Perfect app to have the orders be fulfilled by the location you want VS the default location in Shopify!

Ayoub's Dried Fruits & Nuts

I have multiple locations and I assign my locations to fulfill orders close to them but I used to do manually by emailing them orders in their city but now it's all assigned automatically with this app. This app is saving me hours of manual work. Work smoothly without any issues. I had a question and Alex got back to me quickly. Worth every penny.