Hide Prices and add to cart button until the customer logs in

From $6/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PG Promotional Items

Couldn't be more helpful. For a low cost app it works very well. Support had to install it for us but they did it within the day and works great! Thanks

Georganics

Great looking app, fully customisable to suit our store. Support is super helpful so in case you need anything, they're always happy to help.

Proel North America

An elegant solution for private or wholesale pricing. Easy & fast to implement. VERY fast and helpful support. Thank you!

Couture Story Wholesale

We needed an app to hide prices from non wholesale customers and after trying many apps this is the only app that would work. I had an issue with the app not hiding a price on my site and I contacted customer support. They were fast, friendly, and they fixed the issue right away. I can't thank them enough.

www.reviveint.com

Had an issue with our shopify developer sabotaging our website. I contacted WebPanda and they had the best customer service/support. They explained the problem which was not the apps fault and proceeded to fix what the developer had done. Would recommend WebPanda.

zonefacelift.shop

Location Ireland

This app has given a very simple and cost effective solution to providing a wholesale solution that has allowed us to keep local currency invoicing for orders from outside the eurozone. The support was very fast and super helpful.

Cycling Showroom

Great app, simple to install and easy to use. Fantastic customer service - with fast response time.

DezLin

The support of this company is phenomenal. A+++++ They are lightning fast and do everything they can to help. We have run into several issues and they have been there within minutes to fix. They have even jumped onto google meets to help walk us through any issues. Please use them for all your needs.

March 10, 2022

Thank you very much. We really care about our support being good :)

Hi-Line Wholesale CA

Thank you for your help. But, I do not know what to write more? so I say thank you again to make the word count eligible to post this review.

sardine.shop

Great app, easy to use. I had 2 small issues and the support fixed it within 1 hour. Incredible quick and professional. Thanks and take care.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6