by WebPanda

Hide Prices and add to cart button until the customer logs in

CCTVdirect

Excellent support, very quick to respond and fix an issue we were experiencing. Thanks for your help.

Voceon Store

App works as expected and accomplishes exactly what I needed. Ovidiu from WebPanda was very prompt and helpful with initial setup and configuration.

Sourcery

Had a great experience with this app. It's easy to use, does what it says on the tin and the support team is very responsive. I'd recommend it to others!

R3WHOLESALE

I am using this app, it's working fine for me. The best part of this app is their support. Support executive is so humble and quick.
I am giving 5 stars for their app support.

Wildhunter Wholesale

This app does exactly what I wanted it to do a which is great. However what I was really impressed with was the customer service offered by this team. Almost instant replies and solutions for issues I ran into. Very happy customer.

TattooMed

The App is easy to use and perfectly does what it should do!
Also the support is more than awesome! Quick response within just minutes and open for custom solutions with a very fast development!
Thats how customer support should always be like! 10 stars:)

CASCARA(OnlineShop)

I want to recommend this app. While using this app, I have superimposed many other apps. The service team of this APP gave me a lot of support. Thank you very much.

Emily GmbH

I really should give the APP and the help team FIVE STARS! They have helped me one by one. Thank you very much!!!!

Miss Jen Inc.

Hands-down the best service I've ever experienced. Don't bother getting any other app, this one is simple and does everything it claims to do.

XARDS

Great app! Good support. Great app! Good support. Great app! Good support. Great app! Good support.

Previous 1