Hide Prices and add to cart button until the customer logs in

From $6/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sourcery

Had a great experience with this app. It's easy to use, does what it says on the tin and the support team is very responsive. I'd recommend it to others!

R3WHOLESALE

Location India

I am using this app, it's working fine for me. The best part of this app is their support. Support executive is so humble and quick.
I am giving 5 stars for their app support.

Wildhunter Wholesale

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

This app does exactly what I wanted it to do a which is great. However what I was really impressed with was the customer service offered by this team. Almost instant replies and solutions for issues I ran into. Very happy customer.

TattooMed

Location Germany

The App is easy to use and perfectly does what it should do!
Also the support is more than awesome! Quick response within just minutes and open for custom solutions with a very fast development!
Thats how customer support should always be like! 10 stars:)

CASCARA(OnlineShop)

Location Germany

I want to recommend this app. While using this app, I have superimposed many other apps. The service team of this APP gave me a lot of support. Thank you very much.

Emily GmbH

Location Germany

I really should give the APP and the help team FIVE STARS! They have helped me one by one. Thank you very much!!!!

Miss Jen Inc.

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Hands-down the best service I've ever experienced. Don't bother getting any other app, this one is simple and does everything it claims to do.

XARDS

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Great app! Good support. Great app! Good support. Great app! Good support. Great app! Good support.

SecurityStore.uy

Location Uruguay

Great, this app does what I was looking for!!! Hide price until user login
Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vapour Direct UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

The FASTEST SUPPORT and they are amazing. We used this app to hide the product price for our wholesale customers. They wont be able to see the pricing unless they logged in or create an account. We did customization on the website to fix the issues we're facing. Guys are very helpful and very responsive. I'll recommend this app. Great job!