4.8
December 27, 2017

This app was very easy setup and works perfectly. Michael was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Highly recommend.

Monkey Pipe
26 days using the app
Edited August 12, 2018

does what you need it to do simple and easy

Goldsuperstore
February 3, 2017

It is amazing! No other plug in worked as well as this one! Because my theme needed custom installation, I contacted the developer and he got it to work right away! Definitely worth the price, I'm very happy with it.

Blanquis Imports
March 13, 2020

Works exactly like I needed (unapproved customers see "Login to your approved wholesaler account to view price", customers with proper tags will see the pricing), their support team is very quick to help out if you have quesitons. Thank you!

The Natural Dog Company WHOLESALE
May 8, 2020

This App is a great app and easy to configure on what you want to show or hide. The support team is great and professional especially Michael who is excellent on support and service.

secusafeonline
24 days using the app
January 10, 2022

Perfect integration and easy to use. As a B2B shop we use the app to show our prices to registered customers only and it's just working without any problems. The support is fast and very friendly.

haelssen-lyonUS
19 days using the app
September 18, 2017

We found implementing this app to be incredibly straightforward, but it was fantastic to have Michael available and able to guide us if we'd encountered any hiccups. The information he provided before the installation was extremely helpful, and the implementation went off without a hitch.

Most importantly, the app does exactly what we need it to do and has helped us to move the business forward in terms of overall functionality online.

Soul Scents Almonte
17 days using the app
August 2, 2022

This app is exactly what we needed and the team was extremely helpful! I gave them 5 stars. Michael you are awesome!

Fenixguam
15 days using the app
August 29, 2017

Simple and easy to use, works seamlessly.

Vrchobbies
14 days using the app
July 16, 2018

Another excellent App by these guys. Easy to setup and configure and once again the star feature of the App is the excellent after sales support received. I tried several methods to attain the features offered by this App....I really don't know why I bothered as the App is worth every cent.

Jorgensenalbums