Create a Home Shopping Network
Seamless live shopping experiences built into live streams
Convert Viewers into Customers
Powerful engagement tools to monetize your audience
No Coding Required
Point. Click. Make Money. Launch in a matter of hours.
About Maestro Live Shopping
About Maestro Shoppable Livestreams
Consumers are much more likely to buy a product or service after watching a brand’s video. The internet has made buying after watching easier, but we're still mainly using the 93-year-old TV format; it's a one-way and passive experience. Captive digital audiences are valuable and it’s time to extract that value in dollars. Maestro transforms video into a two-way experience with tools to build stronger relationships with audiences. Every moment of engagement is an opportunity to create a new customer and it all starts with installing this app.
Think of Maestro as if Twitch and Wix had a baby--it’s a white label solution that makes it easy to create an interactive streaming destination on your own website or app. Host unique live events -- an intro to coffee pairings for your roastery, an in-depth interactive makeup tutorial, or a sustainability and sourcing Q&A for your newest line of jeans -- with integrated Shopify checkout flows that let your customers buy while they watch.
- A streaming platform on your own app or website, with Shopify natively built-in
- Fully customizable to match you brand’s unique look and feel
- Interactive overlays drive audiences to buy at key moments in your content
- Viewers complete Shopify transactions without leaving the stream
- A suite of engagement features: chat, polls/trivia, Q&A, gamification, and raffles
- Monetization tools including ticketing, subscriptions, donations, and advertising
- Collect email addresses and pixel viewers to enhance marketing strategies
- Analytics dashboard to understand your customer-base and optimize
- Turnkey setup; no coding or technical knowledge required
Free to install
A fee of 5% will be collected on gross transactions excluding tax and shipping
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.