4.9
August 27, 2023

very good support offered and it has really good features. also real time help is really good by Mr. ashish.

Desire Label
India
About 1 month using the app
August 25, 2023

I am so glad I found this app! It adds such a playful touch to my website and I can use it as a section on my home page but then it gets displayed as a second menu on all other pages. LOVE IT!

Customer service is also quick and super friendly.

Tivali
South Africa
5 days using the app
July 17, 2023

I will say this I definitely have not had a really good feel of the app but it is very very promising. Once they add some new features like sub menus, subcategories, or dropdown menus this will be an amazing app. I never leave reviews for app either but this one is inexpensive, the features that are included now are valuable. Customer Support is A+++++++++++++ never had an agent still here there to help after you step away for more than 5 minutes! Ashish Gupta thank you so much, Magic Menu will get even further with the excellent level of customer service you guys offer. Don't stop!

Yours Truly,
www.diamondecors.com :)

Diamond Decors
3 months using the app
October 19, 2023

It is very nice apps.. look my shops look great.. one of the bests Menu Apps in 2023 for me. The teams also very supportive to help me to setting the apps in my shopify store.

Nazarra™
1 day using the app
July 12, 2023

This app is very easy to use! Has a lot of features and design ideas. The team is also friendly and replies fast at every question! I do recommend !!

Home Minimal Design
Romania
About 1 year using the app
September 8, 2023

Love the app; super simple to setup, excellent support to help resolve any issues, and answer any questions. The menu really enhances the mobile experience (88% of traffic).

holiCHIC
About 20 hours using the app
Edited October 31, 2023

Ich habe die App deinstalliert und jetzt ist ein weißer platz Halter zwischen meinem Hero Image und meiner ankündigungsleiste
Nachtrag: Das support Team hat mir geholfen, alle Änderungen am code zu entfernen, allerdings kann ich die App immer noch nicht empfehlen, da die Kategorien einfach viel zu lange brauchen um zu laden, echt schade ansonsten funktioniert sie, aber dadurch leider unbrauchbar für mich.

Better Times Clothing
Germany
39 minutes using the app
September 6, 2023

Super nice app and the developer was super kind helping me instantly!

Limbo
Germany
1 day using the app
July 28, 2023

amazing app, amazing support, amazing service, very good and im very happy....i wish to u all the best ❤️

חנות אבקות חלבון אונליין - תוספי תזונה לספורטאים במחיר הזול בארץ
Israel
4 days using the app
October 8, 2023

Excellent support with a rapid response time.

idyllseason