Magic Menu

Icon and Image based Menu, Attractive Navigation Menu

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Magic Menu

Family Phones

Location Netherlands

great app works good. Ashish helped me out with everything. nice layout and colours. you can upload your own pictures.

Candrin

Location India
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Great app, made my website mobile friendly and loved it, you can make menu easily also they give support in vector creation for menu

FurryPal

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 18 hours

It is really a powerful and user-friendly app. I just click one button and it is automatically showed in my home page.

Majp crafts

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This fantastic app gives the website another level look and UX experience. Highly recommend the app and also the very responsive team.

Suvur

Location Poland

Great app I am using it and seems good so far the support was easy to work with high recommended app

guido1952.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice APP ! facil de usar, gratis y con soporte tecnico en tiempo real para realizar actualizaciones o consultas.

Black Apron

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service!! They answered my messages faster that I could imaginated. Loving the app!!!

May 18, 2022

We’re glad that you loved Magic Menu. Thanks a lot :)

Toyside

Location Germany

Great App, Great Service. great way to add another menu on Header. Thanks a lot for your quick support!

May 8, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! It was our absolute pleasure to assist you.

Minnie Lane

This is a great app - even better customer service! Helped us achieve exactly what we were hoping for!

We’re glad that you loved Magic Menu. Thanks a lot

Popular Items Online

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app we used and now our website looks and feels better seems more compelling for customers to trust our website

May 8, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to post this! We really appreciate it.

Previous 1 3