4.9
June 20, 2023

Muy buena, muy facil de manejar, las fotos se pueden agregar con facilidad, también tiene buen soporte.

Macrodex
Mexico
November 7, 2022

simple, easy, and basic. any one can install ad set it up. thanks for the support who helped with everything

Smartmarket.ma
Morocco
4 months using the app
September 19, 2022

It has one of the best menu designs I've used. I think it will be very useful for SEO. It is really user friendly app.

XEM Clothing
3 months using the app
July 30, 2022

great app works good. Ashish helped me out with everything. nice layout and colours. you can upload your own pictures.

Family Phones
Netherlands
3 months using the app
January 31, 2023

Fantastic App support team, everything you need is solved in minutes. Thanks for all guys ! I will recomend the Magic Menu to others stores for sure!

Lumilu Panamá
Panama
April 4, 2022

Fantastic app, gets exactly what you need for the top-notch menu bar. Support is extremely responsive and solve issues very fast. I highly recommend this app!

The RAD Soap Co.
Rising Sigma Technologies replied April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! It was our absolute pleasure to assist you.

April 25, 2022

Tried lots of apps, finally this app works, if you need extra menu, this must the coolest app for you.

Sake Time
Rising Sigma Technologies replied May 8, 2022

We’re glad that you loved Magic Menu. Thanks a lot

March 22, 2022

Finally i found this app! The support is amazing, after asking something they will respond immediately. I recommend to everyone guys

Gavrossfashion
Hungary
Rising Sigma Technologies replied April 2, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to post this! We really appreciate it.

March 9, 2023

great service, the app responded very well to my expectations, I recommend it to anyone looking for a store implemented on social network

SettStyles
Brazil
April 12, 2022

Best app in all shopify. Responsive and super mobile friendly, also the team cares about your needs and more than ready to help. Keep it up !

VINTAGE YARD
Spain
Rising Sigma Technologies replied May 8, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to post this! We really appreciate it.