4.9
December 1, 2022

Very great app with a wide range of features, support is fast and friendly and always ready to help when needed! I recommend!

CENGIZ AKTURK
Türkiye
6 days using the app
May 6, 2022

This is a great app - even better customer service! Helped us achieve exactly what we were hoping for!

Minnie Lane
4 days using the app
Rising Sigma Technologies replied May 8, 2022

We’re glad that you loved Magic Menu. Thanks a lot

March 15, 2022

This app., is pretty cool. I would have kept it, but I had just finished setting up my theme. I will recommend this app., to anyone wanting to tweak there navigation menu.

Shop On In
1 day using the app
Rising Sigma Technologies replied March 16, 2022

February 1, 2023

Support was excellent, answered all my questions, extremely responsive. Fantastic App that was a game changer to the store highly recommend to any company or store that needs a dynamic menu!

SupremePower®
About 3 hours using the app
November 17, 2022

Brindan un bien servicios al los clientes y son muy amables. El soporte es muy rápido y eficaz, _____

Gadgets
Colombia
4 days using the app
June 14, 2022

Nice APP ! facil de usar, gratis y con soporte tecnico en tiempo real para realizar actualizaciones o consultas.

guido1952.com
About 1 hour using the app
June 15, 2022

This fantastic app gives the website another level look and UX experience. Highly recommend the app and also the very responsive team.

Majp crafts
Czechia
About 1 hour using the app
February 3, 2023

This was the fastest support I ever received in my 20+ years of digital marketing. Also, I see a great future for this kind of menu. Glad, I'm witnessing this new app spreading like wildfire ;) It already works effortlessly and seamless, but I'm excited about further developments from what I can see on their roadmap. Well done, and congrats to the entire team.

faithbook
25 minutes using the app
Edited April 10, 2022

If you install this app, be prepared to configure and use immediately. App is "on" even tho' you have not configured any menus. Immediately alters theme files and does not do a clean uninstall. My shop was left with a big white space at the top and I had to do a diff with a backup theme copy to find the affected areas. Not a huge inconvenience but a bit frightening when you look at your shop.

Red Beauty Textiles
7 minutes using the app
Rising Sigma Technologies replied April 10, 2022

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

As discussed through email, It was due to a temporary glitch in the system. We'll make sure that It'll never repeat again in the future.

Thank you so much for your feedback and support.