Magic Pinterest Pixel

Magic Pinterest Pixel

by Smart Ecom Tech

One click Pinterest conversion tracking

Animal Paw Socks

The app works fine and the instruction is pretty clear, and the interface is concise. the reason why I give it a five star, because Jane's attitude is good, Because I want to do a upstream Pinterest ads post, and it needs the product Id, and she added that for me personally.

Water Bidets

iI have to say the customer service is the fastest customer service I have ever experience. Because I have used a third party Add to Checkout app, there is an issue with add to cart. However, I sent the email asking for help to everything done it tasks no more than half hours. Impressive.

Pro Veils

I saw the reviews, and I just decided to install to see the result. After these days try out, I decided to keep this app. It is useful for my business analysis.

Triple Layer Cloth

Excellent customer service! I made some stupid mistakes and messed up the code. And Jane helps me handle my issue, and have everything fixed.

Miracle Heater

I use it to analyze my client's actions like add to cart... and because I'm using a third party's checkout system, I cannot track the checkout event. Jane is really nice, she helps me to add the code manually. Thank you, Jane.

Soco Sofa Cover

Nice app to use, clear instruction and really easy to follow. And thanks to the support team, they answer my questions patiently.

Hello Clean Life

I used to have another similar app installed, so there were extra code still kept somewhere in my theme file. Jane is really nice and she helps me fix this.

Elegant Deal Shop

This app helps me collect the information about my customer, the customer service is great Jane replies to me so fast.

Dontbreakbank

This app is helping track my customer's event on my website, I can use the report I get to utilize my sale. Jane helps me a lot, clean up the mess I made. Thank you Jane

Phantom Wireless Charger

Finally everything is working, after spending a lot of time on doing nothing, just contacted the support team and they helped me with my issue immediately...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7