MailChimp Custom Popup

MailChimp Custom Popup

by SolverCircle

Choose and design your Mailchimp subscription popup template

Facentric

I use this app to collect email from my customers really helpful give it a try you will not regret it

csb-shop

Great app and helpful support team ! Pop up is customizable and easy to use .

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Indera Beads

Amazing app! Had to get in contact with the team and they handled my questions 10/10! So happy with the efficiency and quality of this app. Thanks guys!

Thefrenchcuffshirtcompany

We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. We added a video to our MailChimp Custom Pop-up which helps to make our website POP and unique!. The staff at solvercircle.com are easy to reach and very attentive. I recommend everyone to install their MailChimp Custom Popu; it helps to make your site unique! Thanks Solvercircle for the great app and assistance! You ROCK!!!

Moon and Lola Jewelry and Accessories

Fast and friendly support. Thank you!

Silky Jean

Amazing support, have had so much help from their team to intergrate this app

lovingkindness

Great customer support! Helped me figure out what was wrong and helped me get it fixed in a timely manner!

brands4all

Very good application with excellent support from its team members!

Ok Sock

THIS IS THE BEST POPUP MAIL APP PERIOD. You will not find better customer service or support anywhere else. I highly recommend you use this app and if you ever need help they will provide immediate assistance that feels personal and sincere. Do not waste your time with other apps, this is hands down the best app for the best price. A++++++

Previous 1