About Mailjet Email Marketing
PLEASE NOTE: This app is in addition to a Mailjet account.
Deep data integration is here. You're now able to build great relevant email marketing campaigns based on segmented data. Next order and product data fields are synced to Mailjet so you can start building campaigns that realy matter.
Deep data fields:
- Last Order Price
- Last Order Currency
- Last Order Product Count
- Last Order Product ID (SKU)
- Last Order Product Name
- Last Order Product Category
- Last Order Tags
- Last Order Date (property data type = date)
- Total Spent
- Total Orders
About this app
- Synchronizes customers and newsletter subscribers to the Mailjet list you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your Mailjet account. Name, email address and order information can all be synced to your Mailjet account to help segment your audience.
- Synchronizes your customer data to your Mailjet campaign every 15 minutes so your Mailjet email list remains up-to-date.
Mailjet believes in emailing... without the baggage. That's why they created Mailjet in 2010, to help build simple email experiences with a powerful impact. Bring your Marketing and Development teams together on one platform to build, send and optimize email campaigns.
Mailjet will continue developing new tools to help marketers efficiently grow their business.
About the pricing
This connector is priced seperately from Mailjet. Mailjet starts with a free account. Mailjet price details can be found in the pricing section.
About us as a partner
This Mailjet App is powered by Combidesk, 280 Madison Avenue, NY 10016, United States.
Pricing 14-day free trial
External Charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
So hard to use... Not recommend.
Testing Boston Spice
App and their website claims there is a free $0.00 per month plan. But after you install this app from the shopify app store, the app asks you to approve a $5.00 a month charge. How can they ask for $5.00 a month when they offer a free plan??