*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is in addition to a Mailjet account. ***
★★★ NEW FEATURE ★★★
Deep data integration is here.
You're now able to build great relevant email marketing campaigns based on segmented data. Next order and product data fields are synced to Mailjet so you can start building campaigns that realy matter. Read how you can use segmentation for Mailjet here
Deep data fields:
- Last Order Price
- Last Order Currency
- Last Order Product Count
- Last Order Product ID (SKU)
- Last Order Product Name
- Last Order Product Category
- Last Order Tags
- Last Order Date (property data type = date)
- Total Spent
- Total Orders
About this app
- Synchronizes customers and newsletter subscribers to the Mailjet list you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your Mailjet account. Name, email address and order information can all be synced to your Mailjet account to help segment your audience.
- Synchronizes your customer data to your Mailjet campaign every 15 minutes so your Mailjet email list remains up-to-date.
Mailjet believes in emailing... without the baggage. That's why they created Mailjet in 2010, to help build simple email experiences with a powerful impact. Bring your Marketing and Development teams together on one platform to build, send and optimize email campaigns.
Mailjet will continue developing new tools to help marketers efficiently grow their business.
About the pricing
This connector is priced seperately from Mailjet.
Mailjet starts with a free account. Mailjet price details can be found here
About us as a partner
This Mailjet App is powered by Combidesk, 280 Madison Avenue, NY 10016, Unites States. See more Combidesk Apps.
With regards to the installation or use of the connector itself, please contact Combidesk via firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, support, feature requests or feedback. We'd love to hear from you!
For all things related to the Mailjet email service, please contact https://www.mailjet.com/support.